Blood Elves STAY Horde

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just gonna throw it out their as a Blood Elf and a Horde Fan that I want blood elves to stay horde where they should be. Kinda hard for someone to let someone you once fought against for your life to walk into you city
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
04/20/2012 02:21 AMPosted by Colsheppard
Kinda hard for someone to let someone you once fought against for your life to walk into you city

Er, you're aware that Quel'thalas fought against the Horde as part of the Alliance in the Second War, right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
They will stay horde. Alliance folk just want the nostalgic high elves from WC2/3.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sure, stay Horde.How are them Orcs treating you, buddy?

Or, they don't pay attention to you, you say? They're a bit racist when they do? Even Garrosh talks down to you?

Okay. Well, have fun with that. I guess that's what happens to traitors.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
04/20/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Desidarias
They will stay horde. Alliance folk just want the nostalgic high elves from WC2/3.

More that they were part of the Alliance dynamic, thematic, and storyline up until Burning Crusade.

It'd be like, if the Darkspear were Alliance, and not Horde. That's a fairly good comparison to the strangeness of the feeling.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If anything The Horde should get more blood elves.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
04/20/2012 06:29 AMPosted by Ystuuk

From where? Isn't the problem that they're already at extremely diminished numbers?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

From where? Isn't the problem that they're already at extremely diminished numbers?

I don't care where you get them from, just get them. Build them if you have to!

The horde needs more.
Edited by Ystuuk on 4/20/2012 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
04/20/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Ystuuk

The horde needs more.

. . .

Not sure if troll...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/20/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Ystuuk

The horde needs more.

throw more belves, more belves, more belves...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blood elves need a stronger racial leader. Lor'themar is currently no better than having captain placeholder as their leader, having done squat in the history of World of Warcraft, and players having little to no interaction with him.
Reply Quote
They're the Horde's whipping boys anyway. Any time anyone needs to make fun of a Horde race, guess who's at the forefront! I'm looking at you, male blood elf in a dress. And of course, there's classic lines like "Even an elf can hold a sword! I guess. It's probably a really small sword though."
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/20/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Elenie

More that they were part of the Alliance dynamic, thematic, and storyline up until Burning Crusade.

It'd be like, if the Darkspear were Alliance, and not Horde. That's a fairly good comparison to the strangeness of the feeling.

Just thought I would nit pic here for a sec but, arguably, they stopped being part of the Alliance in the mid of Frozen Throne. While I do agree that they do feel a little bit wierd, after reading their lore, but it would feel rather wierd to full on join the alliance as well. (I still wish the Illidari had become a third faction T.T)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
04/20/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Emmberr

Yes, except if you forget the part where Dalaran imprisoned their sovereign prince.

Yeah shame that and Garrithos are -never- acknowledged anywhere in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/20/2012 06:29 AMPosted by Ystuuk

Alleria Windrunner could be returned as a Blood Elf!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Miss elf mage lady- It realy is a shame, I mean it seems like they should know by now about old Garry, seems like blizz just dropped the ball on bringing it up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
04/20/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Shaithiss
@Miss elf mage lady- It realy is a shame, I mean it seems like they should know by now about old Garry, seems like blizz just dropped the ball on bringing it up.

I really wish they'd bring him up more, but anyways...The Alliance isn't responsible for Garrithos' actions. He formed and led a, 'New Alliance,' according to wowpedia.org. The actual Alliance had no hand in that, nor the treatment of the Blood Elves as a result.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
04/20/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Elenie
I really wish they'd bring him up more, but anyways...The Alliance isn't responsible for Garrithos' actions. He formed and led a, 'New Alliance,' according to wowpedia.org. The actual Alliance had no hand in that, nor the treatment of the Blood Elves as a result.

So he wasn't acting on behalf of the Alliance? Glad to see someone else suggesting that as a possibility.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]