An open letter of appreciation

90 Night Elf Warrior
Earlier today, Zeekky (name and situation used with permission), was asking in trade chat for people to come show off their dragon mounts because her child (who is disabled) loves looking at them. Several people showed up, and we all made sure to represent different drake colors and styles for her child.

After Zeekky thanked us for showing up and posing for screenshots on our mounts I learned that she didn't have a drake mount of her own, but she was locked to a CoS run from yesterday that flopped on the drake timer and didn't have the WA rep to purchase the mount. So, I asked in trade chat for people who would be interested in doing a fast OS10 3D run to get Zeekky a dragon mount. In less time than I expected, we had more than enough people to do it. The run went quickly, and everyone involved was gracious and helpful.

I sent individual letters to the people I'm going to name below, along with a small gift to thank them for their generosity, but it occurred to me that others might appreciate knowing that despite the trolling and other negativity that sometimes seems abundant, there are a lot of kind-hearted players out there (even among the trolls!).

Thank you again to:

Cesil
Bengankin
Earthchamp
Lotsofdots
Rubberducky
Trollbanekin

It's players like you that make me proud to be a part of the World of Warcraft community!
Edited by Sishiya on 4/20/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
Reply Quote
That's an awesome story! I hope they enjoy it!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
very cool story :)
and good of everyone to help
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Always awesome to hear bout people helping others.
Well done!

I might have a fraps of a Dragon Parade in Org if she's interested =)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
That is really nice to hear, thank you very much for sharing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
04/24/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Seamus
That is really nice to hear, thank you very much for sharing.

/pat on back

GJ!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Faith in humanity: RESTORED
Reply Quote
Very nice story, thank you for sharing.

Shadowsong +1
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Never come into this forum section and the one time I do a bunch of my guildies are getting a thank you :p random. nice job guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]