Server Merge?

85 Orc Warrior
Was wondering on everyone else's thoughts if we had a server merge? What if we were to be merged with Illidan or Hyjal? And under what circumstances may Blizzard be persuaded to take these actions into account?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
Blizzard hates you for coming up with this idea so much that they don't even know what your talking about. You have been warned!

In all srsness, they haven't had a fix for this servers population problems since the first expansion, and that fix didn't really fix anything as did any of the others.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has a solution to this servers population, its called server transfers and faction changes. I agree that they should definitely merge lower population servers, but if you want to stop wasting time and $15 a month on this !@#$ server I highly recommend moving to a high population server.

Its like a whole new game, it really is.
Edited by Cah on 4/22/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
/afk beta inv
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would love a server merge. Started in TFC, and shall die in TFC. Goin down with the ship sorta say.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Medmium pop server with 90% horde population. Horde and Blizzard don't want a level playing field...so unless you transfer...the situation won't be getting any better.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
There's also this possibility:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5393667/
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I think the biggest point of contention here is that for those of us who have several characters, which in most cases is everyone, we simply dont have the money to transfer our toons to populated realms. For me personally this game has gone down the tubes because it is so hard to enjoy because of the simple lack of people playing on TFC. You cant even get people to run BH on a Tuesday afternoon. Its awful. Blizz has us over a barrel and if we truly want a more fun gaming experience, we are being forced to cough up big dollars to transfer our toons.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Shady company is shady, they also couldn't care less about how terrible you look at the beach either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]