transferring to misha

1 Human Mage
i understand that misha is low on the realm rankings but im coming over anyway, what good alliance guilds are there?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just having Fun is great
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
D
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
actually Mr. Truewanx im coming to Misha to escape the drama of my old realm. you dont have to answer my question but either way ill find a nice guild to join, just figured i could get it from the horse's mouth which ones i should try to join.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
dont go alliance. go horde. better players on the horde side anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lol, xferring to misha to get away from drama.. this is honestly the worst server for drama i've been on and i've been on 7 since i started playing in vanilla.
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
04/22/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Virginx
lol, xferring to misha to get away from drama.. this is honestly the worst server for drama i've been on and i've been on 7 since i started playing in vanilla.
You must mean... BEST server for drama! :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hilarious drama!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://www.wowhead.com/item=32344
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
Responding to yourself with a Mishan character kind of renders this thread pointless, Rethfv.
*I can see your alts*
Edited by Lull on 4/23/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Responding to yourself with a Mishan character kind of renders this thread pointless, Rethfv.
*I can see your alts*

http://tinyurl.com/6eql88b
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
*I can see your alts*
Such forum powers! I am jelly!

Oh and... btw... this thread is now epic fail.
Edited by Rainshadow on 4/23/2012 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*I can see your alts*

Bikni pwned.
Reply Quote
That ability isn't limited to just MVPs either. I don't think I can link the browser extension, but it makes the forums more hilarious.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/20/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Rethfv
i understand that misha is low on the realm rankings but im coming over anyway, what good alliance guilds are there?

I would say that all alliance guilds are pretty good except for SWAGGER. They suck balls.
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
That ability isn't limited to just MVPs either. I don't think I can link the browser extension, but it makes the forums more hilarious. Hey Tauradin nice to see you posting again. :) Thanks for that info, what I just learned is that ever since the new forums began, whenever you post, an id is imbedded into your post, so that if you look at the html, you can see if anyone with the same id posted in a thread, and then, match the ids to find out alts. Some browser extensions lift that code and display it for you. I had no idea. I have a feeling alot of people don't realize this...
Reply Quote
... Who throws a shoe? Honestly....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]