WoW crashes only on one toon.

85 Blood Elf Priest
hello I am sorry to bother everyone today but I keep having a reoccurring problem with my new IMAC. The computer is only a few months old so i know that it is still in great shape. The Problem that i keep having is that everyone in a while about every three or so days ill try to log into my priest and the game will freeze up and never completely finished loading the graphics before I'm and kicked. it only happens on my priest. I can usually resolve the problem by deleting my wtf files and cache. But the problem always comes back. Thank you for your time and any help that you can offer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The problem still exists if there is any help anyone can offer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have done that many times now and it comes up with no errors
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
97 Draenei Mage
If deleting the WTF folder fixes it and it's only on the one toon then it's probably an issue in the toon specific cache/settings folder for that toon in the WTF folder

Try going to :

World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/<<your account>>/<<realm name>>/<<priest toon name>>

and deleting the cache.md5 file.

Also remove the one at

World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/<<your account>>/

You could also try copying the cache.md5 file over from another toon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you i will give it a shot and see how it goes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]