Amorphous elitism

85 Worgen Warlock
Taken from one of our app threads.

Officer replies:
Hi XXXXX,

Unfortunately we are going to have to decline your application at this time. There are several reasons, but the main one is simply that we don't have any need for additional raiders at the moment. The other main reason is your lack of raiding experience on the toon you posted.

I want to give you props for having your toon gemmed and enchanted, that's a BIG plus whenever you are applying for a raiding guild. However, in the future I'd recommend you also work on making sure you don't have many spelling mistakes in your applications as that's a slight turnoff too.

Applicant responds:
im srry i find it stupid that yall wouldnt take me how the hell am i suposed to gain any exp inside raids without getting into a freakin raid group u tell me that cause running lfrs a freakin joke for trolls and normal is so diff its not even funny on top of that 90% of pug groups fall apart after the first 2 wipes and because its a pug group its doomed to wipe a time or two due to the lack of people knowing eachother well enough to know what there going to do so there goes my raid exp for ya ur pretty much saying u dont want people in ur guild unless there ilv 397 and have downed ds normal 10m at least 10 times and thats kinda douchish in my book u know what dont !@#$in recruit saying yall are laid back or anything and say ur not an elitist guild cause u %^-*in are so piss off afor##!!s

P.S. idgaf if my spelling is horibibible i spell how i like as long as u get what im saying who cares how i spell it or the lack there of
yea srry nerd rage but dont lie to people like that ur a bunch of !@#$%^- elitist's
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
imma apply on my lvl 1 pally .. hope they take me! ^_^

*hugs Kai
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
What if I don't want any mother!@#$ing hugs?
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Death Knight
Taken from one of our app threads.

Officer replies:
Hi XXXXX,

Unfortunately we are going to have to decline your application at this time. There are several reasons, but the main one is simply that we don't have any need for additional raiders at the moment. The other main reason is your lack of raiding experience on the toon you posted.

I want to give you props for having your toon gemmed and enchanted, that's a BIG plus whenever you are applying for a raiding guild. However, in the future I'd recommend you also work on making sure you don't have many spelling mistakes in your applications as that's a slight turnoff too.

Applicant responds:
im srry i find it stupid that yall wouldnt take me how the hell am i suposed to gain any exp inside raids without getting into a freakin raid group u tell me that cause running lfrs a freakin joke for trolls and normal is so diff its not even funny on top of that 90% of pug groups fall apart after the first 2 wipes and because its a pug group its doomed to wipe a time or two due to the lack of people knowing eachother well enough to know what there going to do so there goes my raid exp for ya ur pretty much saying u dont want people in ur guild unless there ilv 397 and have downed ds normal 10m at least 10 times and thats kinda douchish in my book u know what dont !@#$in recruit saying yall are laid back or anything and say ur not an elitist guild cause u %^-*in are so piss off afor##!!s

P.S. idgaf if my spelling is horibibible i spell how i like as long as u get what im saying who cares how i spell it or the lack there of
yea srry nerd rage but dont lie to people like that ur a bunch of !@#$%^- elitist's

If a guild has set raids teams already, and enough back up raiders, who all know the fights and all have the gear to do it..

WHY WOULD THEY RECRUIT ANYONE THEY DIDN'T WANT?

Its not like Amo is strapped for raiders... LOL.

This guy also doesn't understand that proper grammar makes you look smart, and looking smart is a huge + on the WILL THEY RECRUIT ME scale.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Officer quote is missing a "Best of luck to you!" at the end. Get it right! Jeeze.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Except I don't agree with that message
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Death Knight
04/20/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Hate
Except I don't agree with that message

Loool, best of luck!

THIS DUDE WHO IS APPLYING SHOULD MAKE HIS OWN GUILD!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Cyber bullying is a crime.
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Death Knight
04/20/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Kegun
Cyber bullying is a crime.

*hides*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lol, I knew if some of the other team members got wind of this guys app they wouldn't be nice to him like Jan and I were. I guess I can't really feel too sorry for him though, he did call us elitist A-holes, D-bags, (male anatomy item), etc.

I still do wish him the best of luck though, appearently he wasn't trying to get into our main raid team, he just wanted to get into our guild in hopes of doing normal mode raids.
Edited by Ellinore on 4/20/2012 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I didn't give his name or anything so it could be anybody. I hope that keeps you all up at night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
For the record though, we are not elitists.

The main reason some people might think we are elitist is that we don't recruit unless we need a player for a raid team, pvp, or the person is a friend of someone in the guild. This results in us remaining a smaller guild which most players will never be in. This isn't because we are anti-social though, it's because we feel it's healthier for the guild.

So yeah, we may be a small guild that's hard to get into and kinda does its own thing, but we are not elitist D-bags.
(at least most of us aren't, lol)
Edited by Ellinore on 4/20/2012 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
!@#$ it's not nice to call out my app like this...

XD
Edited by Andorîîan on 4/20/2012 2:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
We play good cop / bad cops at Amorphous. Nore is the good cop and everyone else is pretty much an !@#$%^- at all times.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
[G] [Hate]: you guys have to bump my successful thread
[G] [Kegun]: which one?
[G] [Hate]: the one where we're elitists
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Nerf Amorphous.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
sup Bandayde
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/20/2012 03:05 AMPosted by Kegun
sup Bandayde

Hey qt.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Trade chat just isn't the same without you : (
Edited by Kegun on 4/20/2012 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
04/20/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Kegun
Trade chat just isn't the same without you : (

I'm still on this realm. I can make the trade chat the same, just been leveling my druid. xD

I'm Yuffix! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]