[H] Sparda selling heroic dw weapons/mounts

85 Orc Warlock
In 2-3 weeks we will start selling these

these runs will include:
Pureblood firehawk+firelord title
All 7 bosses on heroic
any loot that drops (aside from agi cloak and H-vplc)
125,000g

also we are willing to sell quest items for staff if not instrested in mount
for prices on these contact me in game

these runs will happen on either tuesday or wed nights btw 12am est and 3am est and only takes about 1 hour for a full clear

contact me in game for more info or enigmatik

in the near future we will be most likely be selling 8/8H DS+mount+loot, no prices or anything has been determined yet

keep in mind that these mounts will be end up being reduced to a 1% drop chance
Edited by Buckoo on 5/10/2012 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
that's a good deal, too bad there's no cross faction raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Dreadfire D%!%#
Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor

Only loot you can't have...Also You can transfer guilds with up to a million gold!
Edited by Tikz on 4/22/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
good deal imo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Dreadfire D%%!@

Hehehe. It censored the word %%!@ in d%%!@.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Gotta watch out for that dreadfire. It will do nasty things to ya
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
v
Reply Quote
Come get your shiny bird before they remove it!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
04/20/2012 02:53 AMPosted by Buckoo

Where is your proof?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
04/26/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Mooniee

Where is your proof?

Do you need proof to know that they'll drop the rate too 1%? It sounds reasonable to keep it at 100% so you can 3 man the raids at level 90 and get a mount. They'll more than likely drop the rate I'm 99.9% sure, they've done it in the past why wouldn't they do it now? Please if you're going to say something at lest have a semi intelligent brain..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
04/26/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Bubbaset

Where is your proof?

Do you need proof to know that they'll drop the rate too 1%? It sounds reasonable to keep it at 100% so you can 3 man the raids at level 90 and get a mount. They'll more than likely drop the rate I'm 99.9% sure, they've done it in the past why wouldn't they do it now? Please if you're going to say something at lest have a semi intelligent brain..

It has not been announced that they will reduce the drop rate to 1%, just because it's been done in the past, does not mean it will be done again. I like how you tell me to be intelligent, yet you lack any intelligence yourself.

Your judgement on past pretence is by far appalling, Your 99.9% sure? I hope you don't gamble, But you've been around long enough to know what blizzard has in store for everyone right?

If i was you, i would stop worrying about trying to be intelligent and spend more time trying to do better dps, Buckoo's shoulders are getting sore from all dat carrying.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

It has not been announced that they will reduce the drop rate to 1%, just because it's been done in the past, does not mean it will be done again. I like how you tell me to be intelligent, yet you lack any intelligence yourself.

Your judgement on past pretence is by far appalling, Your 99.9% sure? I hope you don't gamble, But you've been around long enough to know what blizzard has in store for everyone right?

If i was you, i would stop worrying about trying to be intelligent and spend more time trying to do better dps, Buckoo's shoulders are getting sore from all dat carrying.

Lol... So you're saying it sounds right just too keep the rate at 100%? when you have 400k health and you can come back and get a free mount at 90? Come on use your head bud. .. You have zero logic of trolling from what it looks like, You're just looking to get at Sparda because of something in the past..

Look at the bigger picture blizzard isn't stupid, they will make the mount too 1% if you're going to sit here and try to be a troll and ask for proof go do it to the millions of other guilds who are trying to sell it.. Until then, you're just another wannabe troll looking for some attention..
Edited by Bubbaset on 4/26/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
i'll buy one for 200K, if any ally guilds here are able to down H Rag now and farm the mount.

i've got another 1M to bet Blizz will reduce the drop rate to a 1-2% chance.
Edited by Nightsights on 4/26/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
i'll buy one for 200K, if any ally guilds here are able to down H Rag now and farm the mount.

i've got another 1M to bet Blizz will reduce the drop rate to a 1-2% chance.

i like you wana date
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
And if noone buys 20k enough :p
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Up to the top
Reply Quote
Not only is it a firehawk, but it is of pure blood!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Just look at any other boss mount from wotlk, if they've done it once, they'll do it again.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
starting to sell heroic DS gear also, contact me in game for more info
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]