[H] Sparda selling heroic dw weapons/mounts

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Do we have to be geared to the teeth to run the instance or can we come on alts once the purchase price for the mount is met?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
u could be in greys if you like doesnt matter
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
we currently have no intrest in running firelands anymore at this time to sell the mount, maybe later on closer to the xpac we will start selling them before it gets changed to 1% drop rate, however if someone wants to buy the mount for a decent price to make it where i can get 8 others willing to do it then we will, we will not be doing it for 125k anymore

in 2 weeks we will have everybody with the madness mount, we will keep clearing ds each week and this mount will be up for sell, 250k

if u want the heroic kills for the meta to get that mount we will do it for you for 100k, however only the heroic kills you will have to work on the other achievements on your on because we will not be doing normals in ds

as far as i know i beleive all weapons from madness are now for sell, not 100% sure i will have to check, we will sell these weapons for 90k

contact me in game for more info
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
buying the mount also comes with a package deal, any loot we dont need is yours also if u can use, same price 250k
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
we currently have no intrest in running firelands anymore at this time to sell the mount, maybe later on closer to the xpac we will start selling them before it gets changed to 1% drop rate, however if someone wants to buy the mount for a decent price to make it where i can get 8 others willing to do it then we will, we will not be doing it for 125k anymore

in 2 weeks we will have everybody with the madness mount, we will keep clearing ds each week and this mount will be up for sell, 250k

if u want the heroic kills for the meta to get that mount we will do it for you for 100k, however only the heroic kills you will have to work on the other achievements on your on because we will not be doing normals in ds

as far as i know i beleive all weapons from madness are now for sell, not 100% sure i will have to check, we will sell these weapons for 90k

contact me in game for more info

Kiril, Fury of Beasts
Is still needed.. i think everything else off madness is up for grabs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I need that polearm too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]