WTS: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops

2 Dwarf Priest
Step right up folks and buy a cooking recipe that is no longer available in game!

Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops

- This recipe was obtainable after doing a lengthy quest chain and rep grind for the Brood of Nozdormu.

- This is the only epic recipe to date in WoW.

- This is the rarest cooking recipe as well, especially considering it is no longer obtainable!

I'm willing to send it to either Horde or Alliance.

Serious offers only please! Post on this thread if interested and I will get with you either here or in game.
Edited by Santå on 4/20/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
20K. Either faction.
Edited by Acedìa on 4/21/2012 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You are slightly under the price he is looking for, as it is currently on the alliance AH for 225,000 G.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
Given that it is no longer obtainable in game, 20k is quite low.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Offer stands. Good luck on your sale.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
I might be willing to trade for a TCG mount. Let me know what you have!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
hmm and epic cooking recipe that i cant wear to show off. its purpe but if i learn it it turns gray. better food is easier to make stat wise. Hmm a TCG Mount or 100kg seems perfectly reasonable to me.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
Obviously you don't see the value of having something that will never again be in the game. This item is for collectors and judging by your lack of understanding, you obviously are not a collector. Go troll another thread.
Reply Quote
O I see the Collecting Value of the recipe but for the amount you want on this server will not work. Try a higher populated server or even a RP server and i bet you wuld have an easier time selling it.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
Thanks for the unsolicited selling advice. Please don't troll this thread anymore.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
Still available folks! Make an offer!
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
42g 13s 2c and it's yours!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
04/27/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Soup
42g 13s 1c........ FINAL OFFER!
You're buying that for me right Soup? You realize I had my birthday a few days ago and you got me NOTHING!!

...please? ._.
Reply Quote
I'll buy it for 50g! and Valk how was the transfer?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
20K was my offer nine days ago.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
I've had an offer of 50k from Rawk, Alliance side. I think its worth more though. Taking bids!
Edited by Santå on 4/30/2012 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/30/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Santå
I've had an offer of 50k from Rawk, Alliance side. I think its worth more though. Taking bids!

its not worth more to anyone else on this server just give it to Rawk for 50k and move on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]