landing in flight form

43 Worgen Druid
dose anybody else think they should add landing in flight form in mop its long overdue
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
Why? We should all just rawrbomb everyone with wild charge. No one needs to land ever!

:)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I don't understand this concept...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
RPG
04/21/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Crestna
I don't understand this concept...

I think OP is insinuating that you can land your bird form on the ground and waddle around on it.

i.e. landing
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
But I'm a bat. Would this mean I would have to land upside down?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
As far as I know, you actually used to be able to land as a crow. So NE and Tauren used to be able to land and stay stationary. It looked pretty cool. But with the addition of the bat flight form, it seems blizz didn't want to deal with adding a landing animation, so they just took it all away. Which in my opinion, is a real shame. I would love to land in flight form again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/sit

You're landed

Yay
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/21/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Huzzarti
As far as I know, you actually used to be able to land as a crow. So NE and Tauren used to be able to land and stay stationary. It looked pretty cool. But with the addition of the bat flight form, it seems blizz didn't want to deal with adding a landing animation, so they just took it all away. Which in my opinion, is a real shame. I would love to land in flight form again.
They didn't take it out; just fly as close the ground as you can get and /sit. Works for everyone except trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I can land in flight form by pressing x. (the key assigned to lower altitude/elevation for me.) I can only sit still though, moving around only results in slower flight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]