Sanctuary and Solitude retiring

Sanctuary and Solitude is retiring. As my last act as guild leader, I would like to pave the road for the members if I can. I think the biggest boast this guild can lay claim to is that we NEVER had any drama, nor are we closing down with any. That said, the members will be looking for new homes. I can assure you that you can pick them up, knowing they are nice folks. Please open your doors to them and make them feel welcome.

Ziwzo
Guild Leader of SaS
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
its very sad to see guild like ur disband. Here a guild that came to org and sat in Battlemaster room for few hours. Thus killing every horde players they come across. You guys made look us look likes fools x.x. best luck where everyone is going hope everyone will find a home soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
good luck to you and all of your members!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
We have had some great times in this guild! A LOT of nice people joined us over the years! Thanks for everything you did to keep this guild going strong for so many years Z!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks Ghag and Saint. Nothing I haven't said the the guildies already but ours was a family and will always be a family either in this game or another. Not really going to miss anyone bc we're already in touch via a different medium. I love you guys. Let the going away party be epic!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck in all your endeavors guys. You will be missed.
Reply Quote
Thank you to the 200 alliance that showed up for one last foray into Orgrimmar with us last night. (5 full raids!) That meant more than you will ever know. It was just a very fun time and there will be a video on you tube of the event shortly. Raznor is editing it and I will get him to come over here with a link for you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/29/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Ziwzo
Thank you to the 200 alliance that showed up for one last foray into Orgrimmar with us last night. (5 full raids!) That meant more than you will ever know. It was just a very fun time and there will be a video on you tube of the event shortly. Raznor is editing it and I will get him to come over here with a link for you.

Wasn't there last night But I heard u guys camp garrosh for an hr.. Much as I am against 40+ FTA raid but since u guys disbanding I let it side for now. I am more honorable pvp guy that like follow tradition FTH/FTA. But don't mind me what done is done.
Edited by Ghaghzull on 4/29/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
LOL ya, then u would have gagged if you had seen it :) We never went in except with just one raid prior, but last night was a no holds barred event and it was truly epic! :) Wish you had been there.
Edited by Ziwzo on 4/29/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/29/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Ziwzo
LOL ya, then u would have gagged if you had seen it :) We never went in except with just one raid prior, but last night was a no holds barred event and it was truly epic! :) Wish you had been there.

fighting u with 199 players and lags....um.....that overkill for me but if I seen FTA going on again I get my game face on http://ragecollection.com/img/ragefaces/challenge-accepted.png
Edited by Ghaghzull on 4/29/2012 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's been such an honor to be in this guild for the last three years. Sanctuary and Solitude has always been a class act, and the way it's going out couldn't demonstrate that more clearly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I didn't get a chance to really know anyone from your guild in the 6 years i have run ED, but last night was fun. We have always been a pve guild, so a change in plans was exciting and nice to be apart of. Much luck to you and your members finding a good home on Tanaris. Hope to see the epic vid soon :)

Morgayne (GM) - Emerald Dream
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Best of luck to everyone! You guys are a very nice group of people!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I seen the video nicely done, I surprise I am one of your screenshot sound like you guys wipe org clean. I was testing Stormstout Brewery around your org attack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://youtu.be/fmIyE_Y-ah4

SaS Swansong - Thanks again everyone, and enjoy the video.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Wow, impressive turn out, but sad to see what was obviously a great guild shut down :(

My first alliance toons were on Tanaris, but I never did find a stable guild to call home and ended up settling on another server. If I'd found a guild like SaS obviously was I'm sure I'd never have wandered away. I hope the dispersal of members helps some other guilds build similar strengths!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure if you guys will see this Ziwzo, Raznor.... this is Atoli. I watched your event from the horde side. Sorry. Thank you for accepting me when your rules stated that you didn't take people under 18. This is the best guild I think I'm ever going to find. Was sad to leave it's worse to see it go.
Reply Quote
*hugs Atoli* We still love you! :) Keep in touch. Z
Reply Quote
Rest in peace SaS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]