Anyone from Wipe Club, back in 2007-8?

85 Human Warrior
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/1588247

I was browsing through it, and remembered the entirety of my BC raiding. Like the time when I fell backwards off my chair in a rage when my computer would keep shutting off and I was late for Gruul's Lair.

Or when my internet connection died during the first trash pull in TK, wiping the entire raid because I was on CC duty. Then the GM, Lillnubsause, stood up for me in vent, telling everyone that it wasn't my fault; I just had a terrible connection. I thought that very honorable of him.

I was 14 then. Back when I still played the game without knowing about stat prioritizing and playing without any keybindings.

If anyone from Wipe Club from back in the day is reading this, I'd like to catch up. - Mirroku/Drinkvendor
Edited by Betroth on 4/21/2012 5:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I just thought this thread was worth a shot, before I server transferred off Akama forever.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
You're better off checking this in a week. Maybe then you'll have a response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]