Fastest way to farm justice points?

90 Human Paladin
Currently I'm trying to save up for heirlooms. But even as a tank with instant queues this is taking forever and hour of twilight heroics are just awful now :c. Any other way to get JP faster other than hour of twilight?
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Aren't there exactly two ways of getting JP?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Que for regular dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/21/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Reznov
Cap Valor and you'll get JP.

Already did that...only an extra 70 per run though :\
Reply Quote
93 Goblin Shaman
7 regular randoms gives you both JP's for completion and JP's from the bosses. PvP- convert honor into JP's. And heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Farm honor and convert them to justice points.

I've got all the heirlooms, and two of several of them. Farmed honor. JP takes forever to accumulate, otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I've got all the heirlooms, and two of several of them. Farmed honor. JP takes forever to accumulate, otherwise.

Unless it's like an AV weekend, farming honor takes just as long if not longer because you don't get equal honor to jp. I did regular dungeon ques and got them pretty fast because a lot of players who are in pretty good gear do the same thing. This was a little over a month ago so I'm not sure how much different it is now. I was quite surprised to see how many players who didn't need gear from them were doing those. Just a thought.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Unless it's like an AV weekend, farming honor takes just as long if not longer because you don't get equal honor to jp. I did regular dungeon ques and got them pretty fast because a lot of players who are in pretty good gear do the same thing. This was a little over a month ago so I'm not sure how much different it is now. I was quite surprised to see how many players who didn't need gear from them were doing those. Just a thought.

It's dependent upon the win/loss ratio. If you lose a lot, you will struggle. When I need JP, I usually average about 1000 JP an hour by converting honor. A series of losses, however, will knock it down to about 300-400 an hour. After a good series of fast wins, I can get a 2175 heirloom at the end of an hour or so. The last trinket I bought, last weekend I think, took me about 2 hours of random BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/21/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Daciana
It's dependent upon the win/loss ratio. If you lose a lot, you will struggle. When I need JP, I usually average about 1000 JP an hour by converting honor. A series of losses, however, will knock it down to about 300-400 an hour. After a good series of fast wins, I can get a 2175 heirloom at the end of an hour or so. The last trinket I bought, last weekend I think, took me about 2 hours of random BGs.

wow...I might grab my pvp set and try this then
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
04/21/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Breadsticks
wow...I might grab my pvp set and try this then
When you are winning, you'll have to watch that you don't cap out your honor, but don't get discouraged at a streak of losses. I've had 5 or 6 losses in a row where I though 'Ok... this sucks' at 120-150 honor per game.

Plus, I've gotten incredibly bored with the PvE aspect of the game this expansion, so I've been dabbling in PvP and collecting heirlooms. I've got nearly a full set of Cataclysmic gear just from random BGs over the last couple of months.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
what i do is i que for specific heroics and choose deadmines because there are 6 bosses a run and it gets you great jp its fast to
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for Mists of Pandaria.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Priest
Thank you for this suggestion, I'm not into PvP at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i want to thank all of you for the help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]