Looking for a new home

90 Human Rogue
Hello fellow deathwing players. I am just getting back from my little vacation that i took before Firelands came out and i transfered from my old realm and came to this server to get a fresh start. I am looking to get into a guild that does some heroics and raiding or a casual raid guild. Hoping that the guild would be patient with me as i don't want to dive right into raiding right off the bat but slowly get to that point. I have plenty of experience in heroics but i just want to take it a little slow getting back into it. Please reply if you know a good home or mail me in game. Thanks all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If your willing to join a recently created guild, you can certainly drop me a message in game.

When we get the members we will probably only be focusing on 10man raids. Some of us dont have the time or resources to dedicate to a 25man raid. We may also do a little bit of casual pvp on the side.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You can't steal, Soriaya, he has the other half of my Warglaive. Not to mention I love seeing all the crazy mounts he has.

Regardless, bump for a really cool person! Give Soriaya a home!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
My guild (Slipstream Vanguard) is pretty laid back. We've completely opened up recruitment, and since I can't guarantee you a raid spot, it would definitely not be a high pressure environment for you. There's usually people online doing heroics/lfr and plenty of crafters to help you out with getting geared up.

Our website is http://vanguardkeep.wowstead.com/ if you're interested in finding out more, or you can send me a whisper in game. Hope you find a good new home!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
<--- brand new raiding guild. Core 2 needs some melee dps if your willing to hop in. If not, we will eventually start a 3rd core and maybe even a rated BG type thing if this takes off. Your always welcome to join!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump......

Met some great ally players thats for sure and even some awesome hordies out doing my dailys who dont try and kill me during my dailys haha.
Edited by Soriaya on 4/25/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I ate 22 hot wings the other night. Bumping for a buddy.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Just come join us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]