<S O S Brigade> LF raiders on Sat-Sun

100 Blood Elf Paladin
We just ran our first 25M raid on 8/13/2012!
Been raiding 10m for four months before that.

Time to make sure you have a raid group when MoP comes out!
We still need core members and mainly looking for the following classes

Up to 3 of each of:
Druid (Heals and/or Caster DPS)
Warlocks

At least 1 (possibly 2):
Rogue
Mage
Warrior
Priest (DPS
Paladin (Healer)
Hunter

Full on:
DKs
Shamans

Joining now assures spot in raid!
(Unless you are really really bad)

Please apply at our Guild website <- Good choice!
Mail or whisper Haru in game <- BEST choice!
Or reply to this post! <- worst choice, will take it though!
http://sosbrigade.bestmmosite.com/ <- Good choice!
Edited by Haru on 8/29/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
10pm-1am server time? I was in SHO for about 2 years but couldn't make the raid times. Weekends are ideal for me- I can either play as holy/ret on this paladin & I also have a mage who can raid albeit it doesn't have any raid gear atm. However, 1am server time = 4 am for me and that is too late for a Sunday, so unless that changed I could not make a Sunday raid at that time.

My bf also has a Disc priest (Abrie) that he might be interested in raiding on as well.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I might be interested to switching to a server with a better horde:alliance ratio, and according to warcraftrealms this server has no alliance. I don't know if that is true or not, but when I do transfer, I would like to have an immediate spot in a raiding guild. I was looking through the forums of some prospective realms and came upon this thread. I have 8/8normal and 3/8 HM experience (i know yorsahj and ultra fights very well on heroic but I was not with my guild when they downed them.
Anyways, are you looking for a hunter?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
rooting for ya!!!
bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are still in the process of forming our guild and group. Joining us now would more then likely guarantee you a spot in our core raid.

We have 4/8 heroic mode equipped rogue, pally tank, and priest as founders. Anything other then those is needed and can at least trial to oust anyone else who may be in the same role.

There isn't really much to changing the times of the raids, possibly could change sun to 9pm-12 server time. But that is really the best we could do.
Edited by Haru on 5/3/2012 1:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
69 Troll Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Check original post edit for more info!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
ALL WILL FALL BEFORE SOV
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
What class/role combination you mainly looking for?
Have 3/8 hm down before i quit few month back and now looking for a guild to raid with for now and MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Check our website for what we are looking for in class combinations.

As long as you aren't a rogue, you are pretty good to getting in.
Reply Quote
I'm a big fan of the anime/light novels so that's the reason why I'm mostly interested in this guild lol. The raiding time is actually a nice bonus too since thats my current schedule (hard to get into pugs at those times). I have a war ms prot/ os fury, dk tank/frost, pal prot/ret, Druid tank/tree, and bm hunter. I can join with any toon.

Do you guys pick up ppl from trade to fill up ur raids if ure short? I know my specs aren't "the best" (fury war/bm hunter/frost dk) but if I can pull the numbers, it shouldn't be any problems right? If u guys are short on ppl during raid time, I'll gladly join to show what I can do

I went to the site and looked at the questions and they're a bit too much, I could answer the last one though: that'll be yuki nagato
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Well we are always looking for more people. Please mail me in game with the character you would like to join with. As long as you aren't a rogue, you are welcome! Not to mention if you want to raid with us, just be on at 10pm on Sunday and look for my spam (PST me first usually helps cause it fills up quick)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Haru is a great raid leader - with 80% PUGs we clear DS in about an hour and a half, with no wipes. Clean, crisp, professional runs - and he's a joker, and makes us giggle. What's not to like?

Haru's also given me freedom to play around with PvP structure within the guild, and I would like to build up the PvP side of the guild, with the eventual goal of an RBG group. We'll start with BG farming and aim to build up a group of dedicated RBG players. I don't have a fancy rank because I just started playing again recently, but I do have Veteran of the Horde. I've led groups before, and they've gone decently, so if you are looking for a social guild to PvP in, consider us. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]