Unable to establish connection after update

90 Undead Warlock
I just updated the app to version 2.3.0 and I am getting the error "Unable to establish connection to the server".
I get this over 3G and wireless on a Droid 3.

Is the server actually down or is there an issue with the app?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm having the same issue as well after installing the update. It was working fine last night.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're looking into this right now. It was working last night so it looks like there's a problem with the login server. (iOS is working at the moment, but that's because it's going through a different server.)
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This is now resolved.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am having a similar issue. I am not sure of the exact date that I subscribed to mobile and downloaded it originally, but as of about 3 hours ago I have been unable to establish connection to the server. I connected while the servers were down this morning, and not even two hours later I couldn't get in. I have tried rebooting my phone (Samsung Epic 4g), I have reinstalled the app, but nothing is changing. A more interesting side note, I can connect to European realms, even though I have nothing over there. Its just US and Oceanic that I can't get into. Not sure what else to do.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
05/01/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Fascination
I am having a similar issue. I am not sure of the exact date that I subscribed to mobile and downloaded it originally, but as of about 3 hours ago I have been unable to establish connection to the server. I connected while the servers were down this morning, and not even two hours later I couldn't get in. I have tried rebooting my phone (Samsung Epic 4g), I have reinstalled the app, but nothing is changing. A more interesting side note, I can connect to European realms, even though I have nothing over there. Its just US and Oceanic that I can't get into. Not sure what else to do.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4796050954
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Thanks for the reroute!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm having problems. please fix It
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]