(H) <Exodus> Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Priest
We're just awesome like that. :P Also, Remi is making comics again so that's a win, too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
June 1 2012

Looking for one priest now Disc/Holy

As we get that ol' Exodus WoW spark back (and the average item level of the raid breaks 388) we find progression stunningly fast, effectively skipping 397 gear completely. Come join a long history of traditions and progression. After we get one solid healing priest recruitment will be closed, our team has re acquainted itself with WoW after two years and we are where we need to be after that. Excellent applications will still be considered but not likely.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Need more Shaman tier tokens!

Hail Exodus!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
8/8 HM DFab Agrees to this Fabulous kill.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Woot, big grats on the heroic clear guys. :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
JUNE 26 2012

Looking for one Resto Druid, I'd like one that is open to moonkining as needed and one range DPS. Come jump down the rabbit hole and join in the madness that is Exodus.

PS Thanks Florise :D
Edited by Cathulu on 6/26/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
JUNE 29 2012

Updated class needs, filled up the range DPS slot still looking for one STRONG raid healer. Healers that can double as dps are a HUGE plus.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Come back to these forums and see exodus back, Wow been awhile.

Grats on 8/8H btw.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks for the grats there Versu

still looking for 1 Healer (Paladin, Druid, or Priest)

and maybe a range dps (so one of ours could heal)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
TM
I was surprised to see this when I was surfing through the recruitment forums, but good luck in the reform. Most likely won't remember me, but still wish you the best of luck.

-Vras
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ixdaga?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
TM
Yep, been a long time since the AX/Exodus days. Not far after exo broke up, I moved servers, and I am actually now leading my own Top 25 US guild these days, but I believe I still have an 85 on Alliance ShC, so I may have to transfer it horde and join as a casual. I may actually be of help if you guys are looking to fill a 25M roster because I am pretty well informed with some recent guild splits in the top 50 US.

How are you guys doing? Saw the 8/8 HM pretty fast, big congrats!
Edited by Sean on 7/8/2012 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey Ix I'm really glad to see you are doing well :D

We would more than welcome a toon of yours in the guild as a casual and I would appreciate any help we can get ;)

We are doing pretty well wasted a lot of time in a !@#$ty game but other than that cant complain. Thanks again for your kind words.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Bumping spam. Bumping spam. Bumping spam.
Edited by Putríd on 7/11/2012 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Recruitment is closed for the time being, thanks for all the interest in Exodus :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump to a swell bunch of people, and the guild I still hold fond memories and achievements with (albeit stressful ones at times). And a big congrats for ousting to be ontop of Black Omen far as progression is concerned. You do an old warrior proud. Best of luck and fun to you all. ♥
Edited by Bèthrèzèn on 8/10/2012 3:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
August 25, 2012

To fill our roster with those switching to monk we are opening recruitment to ONE Range DPS would like a hunter or a mage but any solid range dps would do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
up
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
To the top for good peoples. Pandas soon yay!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]