Fishing

90 Orc Warrior
Here I was, looking to catch a few fish while enjoying my stay in the beautiful city of Ironforge, when a rood mage and his band of thugs came to assassinate myself and my fellow fishermen. I even wore my best pink dress. I wanted to look pretty for you all! Now it's got blood stains on it and I'll never get them off.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I know! I looked very lovely in my Lovely Red Dress. How rude.
Reply Quote
64 Undead Mage
What, did Target have a sale on dresses?

Get it? TARGET
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
At least your dress was red, it hides the blood better.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I hired them. The only person that wears the pink dress on this server is ME!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Sheraton looks infinitely better in it than you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I gotta say that Quinik is probably the most attractive individual I've ever seen wearing a pink dress.

Padook - you can blame Darmoch. I was merely returning the favor for some of his previous shenanigans involving myself and my own blood soaked attire. /truce? <33
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
You spoiled our fun last time too when me, Dook and Darmoch were all there but on our three druids XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
04/29/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Raziya
You spoiled our fun last time too when me, Dook and Darmoch were all there but on our three druids XD

I blame Bigginz for that episode of Ironforge shenanigans. I was sad fase @ Darmoch for killing him so I had to take revenge. I'll play nice next time, I promise. <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I enjoy watching the pvp action in front of Org while I am waiting for my queues to pop on my hunter. Then I get lots of whispers about being a wuss and not helping. Cause my greens are really helpful! Truce accepted qt <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I enjoy watching the pvp action in front of Org while I am waiting for my queues to pop on my hunter. Then I get lots of whispers about being a wuss and not helping. Cause my greens are really helpful! Truce accepted qt <3

I knew that was you when I saw the wolf's name was "Padawg." The only time I ever even get attacked is when the odds are 5:1+ against me, but you're a wuss? lol @ dat logic. I usually leave people alone and poly to heal them after their duels or if they're getting ganked but a lot of the time it's interpreted as hostile. Queue queue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]