Exodar dueling tournament

04/23/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Burninaterr
We will be doing duels with LoS.

my best suggestion would be negrand arena best 2/3 would be pretty fun to watch

More info will be coming out as we get more people to sign up. Best 2/3 will be how duels will be run, but locations have yet to be decided.
Reply Quote
Bump, still looking for some more people!
Reply Quote
bump :)
Reply Quote
need a few more to sign up still so bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
im game 5k resil bm hunter
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
gamersonline.... sub/ROGUE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Do we have a start date yet? And am I to assume that cooldowns that cannot be used in Arena can't be used in the duel tournaments? No one wants to see paladins LoH. I'm personally ok with Bubble though since it requires casting and doesn't full heal in a global. Looking forward to this :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Interesting stuff here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Depending on times, I'm in. Also agree with Mathris, No LoH and I'm good.
Reply Quote
Just need a few more signups and good to go guys! need at least 16 people for this to work spread the word :)
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
cencil sub rog
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Skiwshy-Shadow-Preist
Reply Quote
Okay everybody, with skwishy signing up, we have 16 people, and that means we have all the people that we need! I thank all of you for signing up. For more clarification on Rules:

Location: We will be doing games on Nagrand Arena, Ring of Trials. I feel like this would be the fairest place to hold this.

Gear: Any gear is permitted unless it is a legendary. Legendaries are truly the only thing that i feel are going to make a huge difference in this tournament, therefore i am not permitting them.

Spells/Buffs: The only spells/buffs that will be allowed in this tournament are those that are usable in arena. With this in mind, spells such as LoH are not allowed, nor are rocket boots from engineering.

Times: More info on this will be out later, but I am aiming for next weekend as the set time for this. If you cannot make this, message me in game and we can work something out.

Prizes: As of now, as soon as i get the 100g from everybody, we will have a 8600g prize pool. 50% of that will go to 1st place, 30% to 2nd, and 20% to 3rd. We are still accepting donations for this! For those on Ally if you mail me your 100g it would be the easiest. For those on Horde, send me a message online and we can work out through the neutral AH.

The duels will be a best 2 out of 3 series, with the winner of 2 going on. I am going to try to have my friend stream these games for those who want to see. I appreciate all the support for this so far everybody, spread the word, and try to get the word about this out, we can make this a really fun experience for everybody!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I can donate about 500g. Just put a grey or something up on the neutral AH.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
i can donate behemot, the winner receives a very nice dinner!
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Behemot
I can donate about 500g. Just put a grey or something up on the neutral AH.

Will do, thanks for the donation!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
05/03/2012 02:33 AMPosted by ßowthree
i can donate behemot, the winner receives a very nice dinner!

diz iz a pro-cow relm, mr. smeely
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I sent you some cupcakes!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]