The Best of Kael'thas (PvP) -All Time

85 Tauren Druid
I've been really good! Making babies and working all the time here. Xfer'd Cande off awhile back and keep a few toons over here on KT. When did you decide to sneak back? :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OOB
04/29/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Usdapproved
I've been really good! Making babies and working all the time here. Xfer'd Cande off awhile back and keep a few toons over here on KT. When did you decide to sneak back? :P

Literally like 2 weeks ago haha, trying to get to 85 and hope to eventually do Arenas at a high level again. Good to see you though Cande, I miss your humor on vent during matches lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yea I don't do too much arena now these days. Play around and do different comps just to see them... mostly just do some raiding and afk'ing :P Rogues are still pretty nice but ferals > all atm
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OOB
04/29/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Usdapproved
Yea I don't do too much arena now these days. Play around and do different comps just to see them... mostly just do some raiding and afk'ing :P Rogues are still pretty nice but ferals > all atm
Haha cool man, well log onto an alt on KT and shoot me your Real ID and we'll chat soon!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
04/29/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Usdapproved
Yea, in pretty druid form :P

WTF CANDE!

Cande just let the hand of rag bail him out, tru fax.

I still remember you raiding on your druid in vanilla though. That was comical, you had 0 interest in being on the ally side but you tried!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
PS.

Gil says "lets bg together" and I go in feeling all sorts of safe that I have a stun pet around me... but then he goes afk.. and I'm like OMG NO NO NOOOOOOOOO !!!

And then I rez in the graveyard because I take on a guy with 90k hp with my 40k.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OOB
PS.

Gil says "lets bg together" and I go in feeling all sorts of safe that I have a stun pet around me... but then he goes afk.. and I'm like OMG NO NO NOOOOOOOOO !!!

And then I rez in the graveyard because I take on a guy with 90k hp with my 40k.

HAHAHAHAHA sorry man, you know that doesnt happen when I AM playing though :) I been real busy lately but hopefully I wont have many more afk BGs lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
Worst ranking thread ever.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/04/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Almagast
Worst ranking thread ever.

FINE

Warrior: Wall
Warlock: Drakedog
Druid: Product, Komobi
Hunter: Prime
Mage: Specialfredd
Pally: Cherished
Priest: Seraphiel
Shaman: Specialfred, Bontchimuz

YA HAPPY NOW?
Edited by Fredp on 5/5/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
That's still awful. You guys are too new.

Alliance
Warlock - Cable
Druid - Banehollow
Hunter - Cannun, McTingles
Mage - Lev
Paladin - Lightrose
Warrior - Javelin
Rogue - Tyrian, Lockie
Priest - Frosted

Horde
Warlock - Shadez, Coalicap
Druid - Tundra
Hunter - Kolby
Mage - Themadscientist
Warrior - Flexwheeler, Mateus
Shaman - Ralcor
Rogue - Sao
Priest - Celestes

Most of these are pretty set in stone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm the best druid, lock, rogue, and mage this server has ever seen js.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/05/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Almagast
Warrior - Javelin

Pfft. Rob wasn't all that good. I beat him in a duel.

Druid - Tundra

Which Tundra?

You guys are too new.

What is this, a KT hipster contest?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Lol Flexwheeler was not good, half the time was botted or played by 3 different people. Mateus was ok. Poundmaster > most of the horde warriors from vanilla. Maybe sgos, but he was more pve type. Had to edit for Shao > all
Edited by Usdapproved on 5/5/2012 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/05/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Usdapproved
Maybe sgos, but he was more pve type.

Bahahaha. Foreskin wouldn't like that assessment very much. =)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
05/05/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Fredp
Maybe sgos, but he was more pve type.

Bahahaha. Foreskin wouldn't like that assessment very much. =)

He was bad too. Worse than me :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/05/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Usdapproved
He was bad too. Worse than me :P

Well yeah. He was only like 14 in Dominus.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
Beat him in a duel as what class? Javelin was a great wsg player compared to everyone else on this server.

Didn't know there were multiple tundras (lockie).

I never heard about flex botting, i knew multiple people played the account (at least one of them was pretty good).

Regardless, most horde sucked in pvp in vanilla. Shadez, coalesce, and tundra where pretty huge exceptions to that rule, though.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Beat him in a duel as what class? Javelin was a great wsg player compared to everyone else on this server.

I never heard about flex botting, i knew multiple people played the account (at least one of them was pretty good).

Regardless, most horde sucked in pvp in vanilla. Shadez, coalesce, and tundra where pretty huge exceptions to that rule, though.

And who were you in Vanilla? I don't recall. Reason vs Dominus premades good times. 2H fury vs MS was always a loss. And you guys forgot about Hard! Best pally retstylez
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/06/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Almagast

Shaman. Nothing special, since I was resto. Rob was the man for sure (though I never met him, he lived in the same city as me).

05/06/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Almagast

If I recall, there was another "owner" before Lockie. But Lockie was a beast.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
Pally and rogue were my only alts on this server in vanilla (i played on skullcrusher).

Reason vs. dominus (vaka premades?) was pretty late in vanilla, though wasn't it?

Lightrose was still the best ret. ^.^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]