Hyjal ~ 399 rDruid/395 bDruid. 4/8 H DS, LFG

90 Tauren Druid
Hey!

My current guild if beginning to disband, so I'm now looking for a core spot in a raiding guild.

I am looking for a guild preferably on Hyjal; however, if there is a guild that is positive that they can use me in their core group and has cleared at least 6/8 H DS, I would consider transferring.
On Hyjal, I would like to find a guild at least 3/8 Heroic, but preferably 4+/8.

My iLvl is 399 as resto, and as balance, it is 395. I also have a tanking spec and gear that I rarely use, but I can try out if necessary. I would prefer to be a healer, however, if possible.

I have downed 4 Heroic DS bosses: Morchok, Zonozz, Yor'sahj, and Ultraxion. I have also worked a lot with my guild on the Heroic Hagara fight, but we have not been able to down her.

Right now, any afternoon raid times work for me. Please leave a message here or message me in-game for any offers or further questions!

Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hello my name is Andomin, I'm interested in your post. I'm looking for another core raider, not a bench warmer. Pantheon is five years old, a former top 100 guild, and we're still going strong. We're looking for additional members in our core raiding group. We're currently 6/8 Heroic 25, and reside on Steamwheedle Cartel. Please feel free to add me (Andoblake@gmail.com) or Kaj (BrianSWC@live.com).

OUR RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Wednesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Thursday: 7:45-11pm EST
Sunday: 7:45-11pm EST

(To speed up the application process, write Referred by Andomin in your application)

APPLY HERE:http://pantheonbloodline.guildomatic.com/guild_application/apply
Edited by Andomin on 4/21/2012 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey, thank you for the invite; however, I am also looking to stay within Horde. I would be willing to either transfer change or faction change, but paying $55 to do them both is not something I can afford. Thanks again, though!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Bokunoushi,

We are looking for an experienced, reliable resto druid with an OS boomkin for our late night 25m Team, and you might be a perfect fit! I'd like to chat further about a core spot for you with a solid, experienced 25m with HM progression that is here to stay well past the current expansion.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

I know you prefer afternoons, but just in case if you can make these raid times, please check out the recruit message and guild website links I have placed below in regards to the guild and feel free to message one of us on Real ID for more info!

My real id: hgupta810@gmail.com
Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Recruit Message on MMO: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1092981-(H)-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-10m-25m-LFM-Late-Night-Raiders-for-Hardmodes!
World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/168737/
Edited by Punjabimc on 4/21/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
<Warfare>on Frostwolf is looking for a few more skilled players to round out our 25-man raid team! We're a long-term guild with a solid 4+ year history of raiding and we're looking for members who dedicated to the game. We are ready to go into MoP strong and hope you are too.

Basic Information:
Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
Faction: Horde
Server: Frostwolf (PvP/PST)- Medium Server Population
Battlegroup: Bloodlust (BG 9)

Progression: 8/8 HM (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostwolf/Warfare)
Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 6:30pm to 10:30pm PST
Raid Size: 25-man
Loot System: EPGP
Recruitment Contact:
Putiputi via real ID (msido317@gmail.com)
Sunna via real ID (kleinekatze5@gmail.com)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are on a different server, but I'll try anyways. (At least we're Horde, so you won't need to faction transfer!)

Renégades is a progressive, Horde 10M raiding guild on Trollbane. We are currently 4/8H in Dragon Soul and are looking for a strong healer. We raid on Friday evenings from 8:30 - 11:30 p.m. EST* (this time will change to Saturdays in the coming weeks) and on Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. EST.

If you have any questions, you can message me on Zaranna (my raid main), Aerynn, Shaeyde, or Cinara, all on Trollbane. (If you can't find me on one of those toons, I'm likely not online!) Another option would be emailing me at shaydedeyes@gmail.com (please note that this is NOT my RealID).

Thank you for your consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Bokunoushi
I am interested in talking to you for a core spots. Dungeon Crawl is a 25 man raiding guild that has been around since 2007. We are currently 3/8 Heroic DS. Morchok and Hagara and Unsleeping Down on Heroic.
We raid MWTH 9pm-12am est. time.
If you are interested please
Real Id mandalin24@gmail.com or get in touch with anyone in the guild if I am not in in-game. They will get a hold of me.

www.dungeoncrawlguild.com
Thanks
Mandalin
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Raid Size: 25Man

Raid Nights:Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST Monday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST (Clean-up Night.)

RecruitingHigh Demand:
Death Knight- Blood
Priests- Shadow(Disc os)
Paladin- Holy
Mages
Warlocks
Druid – Restoration and Feral (Tank)
Shaman – Elemental and/or Enhance
Medium Demand:
Hunter
Druid – Balance
Warrior – DPS
Low Demand:
Death Knight – DPS
Rogues
Druid – Feral (DPS)
Paladin - DPS
Closed:
Warrior – Tank
Paladin – Tank

Note: If you are an exceptional player, there is always a chance. Do not be afraid to apply just in case, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Current Progression:
Normal DS 10 – 8/8
HM DS 10 – 6/8 Morchok, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, and Blackhorn
Firelands – 5/7 HM

What We Want:

Realm Last is an amalgamation of some Sargeras natives along with some members from varying other servers. The concept behind its formation was to try and run a successful 25 man guild. It should be noted that we enjoy people being active in the guild. While we understand there will always be raid loggers, having people on and doing things is always a major plus in a successful raiding guild's environment. We plan on proceeding through Dragon Soul as a group and into Mists of Pandaria, so don't think it's all going to end once the next expansion drops!

What to Expect:

Semi-relaxed raid nights! (Joking during trash is okay, but once the boss is in front of us, we expect people to put on their serious faces.)
Flasks! Food! Fun! (Any contributions made toward the guild bank to help make cauldrons and feasts is greatly appreciated.)
A hard-working officer core. These boys sink a lot of time and effort into the guild, please thank them!
PvP! Many of our raiders also take great joy in PvP'ing. After raids you can normally find BG groups forming up to hit up some midnight battlegrounds! Don't like battlegrounds? Feel free to inquire to any number of people in the guild about arenas! Several of them arena quite frequently and enjoy helping people hit cap for the week! An RBG is still in the works.

Alt raids! If you have an alt that is Dragon Soul ready, fantastic! Inquire and we can certainly find you a comfortable position in an off-night alt raid. .

What We Expect:

Knowledge of current encountersAppropriate gear levels (While some gearing is okay, we are not hauling people through for welfare gear.)
The ability to take criticism. From time to time, things may be said harshly, but it is imperative people understand that it is not personal.
Critiquing is for the betterment of the guild and the raid.
Using Ventrilo and a working mic. (You may not need to speak much for raid, but it is important in some cases.)A
bility to handle adult humor. Much of the guild is over 18 and as such is accustomed to some raunchier humor. While some might be off-color, please remember this is a mature setting and we expect people to behave as such. Thick skin is a must.

For additional information, please feel free to contact Cyralixx, Playamazing, Hunluan, or StoopidGuy(real id ckjoin@hotmail.com) in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]