Status Pro **Selling ** 8/8 HM+Loots

90 Tauren Druid
We raid Tuesday at 7:30 ! Here is whats included

* 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul including the title "Savior of Azeroth"
* All loot not needed by main raiders. (At this point, this is basically only trinkets and the odd tier piece)

*** Mount is not included unless one of my raiders wants to sell there mount**
We are offering this for the sum of 150k gold. We will require 20% as a deposit to hold your spot for the run with the remainder paid before the start of the Madness encounter. Limit one person per week as we still need mounts for our raiders.

For more information or to reserve your spot, contact an officer Endever, Arystania, Kestler) Fore More Info!

At this point only accepting DPS/Heal Spots !

Mount Drop Rate will be. 01 In MoP Dont wait to LONG*
Edited by Endever on 6/3/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So you want people to part with their hard earned 150k but you can't be bothered to type out your own 3 paragraphs instead of copy and pasting HIJ's? Kewl
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I think the Hij's Post was well done and included most the information i wanted! I look up to HiJ as a guild and use them as a benchmark for my own success, so I feel copying two lines from HiJ, would be flattering as opposed to lazy?

Take it as you will, Sorry if I have offended you or anyone else!

On a side note we still have room for this Tuesday run!
Edited by Endever on 4/22/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bumppppppppp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Reserve Spots now!!!!!! Gettin tons of pst 20% to reserve spot this drake drop rate will b .1 next xpac!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bumpppppppppp
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
I dont understand, you want people to rush to get this done with you because the mount drop rate with be w/e u claim in MoP, but the mount isnt even included?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@Maliena
At level 59 it may be hard to comprehend what it means and the dedication it takes to have cleared all current encounters on heroic, the mount is not included but getting the title and attachments correlated with simply clearing the content is worth the asking price.

The mount is sold separately, not part of the asking price for the run...
Edited by Kestler on 4/26/2012 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
@Maliena
At level 59 it may be hard to comprehend what it means and the dedication it takes to have cleared all current encounters on heroic, the mount is not included but getting the title and attachments correlated with simply clearing the content is worth the asking price.

The mount is sold separately, not part of the asking price for the run...

Um, what? I didnt say anything about whether it was hard to do this or not. Not sure wtf ur talking about. Im saying that he said people should do this fast because the mount drop rate is getting nerfed in MoP. But the mount isnt included. I just dont see the connection
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Smart DK you dont find them very often i'll gladly BUMP!
Reply Quote
52 Dwarf Hunter
You still offering this?

I'm very interested on my paladin and would like to talk more about it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump Still Selling, Individual loot is hard to sell better off going to 25 man Run for that Higher chance to get it!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
How about H rag + mount. Any interest in selling me that? It would be on my spriest,398 6/7H
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm trying to buy a Heroic Ragnaros Mount for about 100k. I don't have a save but would love if you guys could sell it to me like tomorrow or something as i am leaving for 2 months next week and don't know if/when i'll have time. Please PST me in game or send me mail if you decide you can do this. It would be an immense favor and greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]