Owlbama -- Presidential Campaign Bid

I am throwing myself into the running for President of the Horde. None of us like Garrosh, nor the other candidates so I shall be the new president!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i43.tinypic.com/24xe2ky.jpg
Reply Quote
Picard and Richer approve!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
wtf is this lol i see you in org all the time but you never talk so idk if i could vote for ya show me somethin man show me somthin.....lol
Edited by Machette on 4/24/2012 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I talk all the time my friend, I quite often am referred to by my alias Castein. if you elect me president I will ensure that Lohtas is forcibly removed from the server. Owlbama for president, 2012!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
First you must tell me wtf Availionic means and then I'll THINK about giving you my vote. Oh also you need to get rid of OwlbamaCare it just doesn't quite work to my liking.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
nope
Edited by Garviin on 5/3/2012 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will speak with my advisors valued voter! Availionic is a classified term, I cannot reveal the nature of it at this time, however if elected president I will work towards changing the rules and allow the public more oversight into top secret matters.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You have my vote sir.
Reply Quote
I think you need to do something like the night of the long knives....
go remove geoffra and ratmilk.

This order has been suggested by my council, if elected I will allow the voters to decide their fate.

Vote Owlbama 2012!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
HENGEST 2012
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I vote impeaching prez Geoffra in favour of that guy. Furthermore I want ratmilk and Geoffra to be burned at the stake with accusations of witchcraft. Then I want a party on their remains and all their gold to go to the fight against their alts becoming their mains. Together we can stop this plague! Owlbama for president.

Then we start a religion called geoffrism which is based around the fact that he's an unholy parasite to this realm.
Edited by Selfslaying on 4/25/2012 5:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

This order has been suggested by my council, if elected I will allow the voters to decide their fate.

Vote Owlbama 2012!
taurens cant become president and i am already president sorry bro
Then I will run instead and just have him route all of his ideas over to me. With a few of my own as well of course.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I want tacos.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I vote impeaching prez Geoffra in favour of that guy. Furthermore I want ratmilk and Geoffra to be burned at the stake with accusations of witchcraft. Then I want a party on their remains and all their gold to go to the fight against their alts becoming their mains. Together we can stop this plague! Owlbama for president.

Then we start a religion called geoffrism which is based around the fact that he's an unholy parasite to this realm.
sorry but president geoffra and lord ratmilk dosnt die we kill you then have a party over your corspe

Ok, we'll impeach you then socially isolate you causing you to long the cold comfort of death. Or you guys can just die and let us thrive and prosper under non trolling undead!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
ok ok so u do talk and yes if u remove that fool ill vote for u sir OWLBAMA 2012
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]