Live Transmog Event

89 Human Priest
I am creating this post to see if there would be any interest in a LIVE Transmog Event.

This would be held in the Stormwind Cathedral sometime in the future.

This event would be free to everyone with NO ENTRY FEE required.

This event would need sponsors!!

If no one wants to help sponsor, ill host a small event myself and provide the payout.

I got the idea from WWW.WOWROLEPLAYGEAR.COM and thought it would be a fun event for our server.

Please whisper me in-game with thoughts/idea/concerns or post here to let me know if your interested.
Edited by Emikia on 4/22/2012 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What if I am not an ambiturner?
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
We do have a special side event for players with slight handicaps or deficiencies...however there is no wheelchair ramp at this time but there has been talks with Baros Alexston regarding this issue.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Friends from daggerspine I support thee
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
community events like these are good for the server! /support
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
We are aiming for 100k worth of prize money!! Donors please contact me!!

Also could use a couple judges for this event, if anyone wants to nominate some people =)
Reply Quote
Don't know what's going on, but I'm in.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
So like a fashion contest but with transmog? That could be fun. Are you planning on giving mostly gold as prizes or items as well? I could work on making a chopper to donate for a prize if you'd like. I can root around in my alts banks and bags and see what other items I have that could be donated as well.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
04/22/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Gneisha
So like a fashion contest but with transmog? That could be fun. Are you planning on giving mostly gold as prizes or items as well? I could work on making a chopper to donate for a prize if you'd like. I can root around in my alts banks and bags and see what other items I have that could be donated as well.

Yeah exactly like a fashion show...

I got the idea from the website above and mounts are excellent!!

Thanks a ton for the help =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
keep men and women contest seperate. don't need men blowing up my !@#$ with their muscles and what not
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'll have to make some special popcorn just for this!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This won't even be worth doing unless you live stream it with some Joan Rivers type commentary. Next step: Reality show!
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
04/23/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Aani
This won't even be worth doing unless you live stream it with some Joan Rivers type commentary. Next step: Reality show!

I like where your heads at
Reply Quote
This is great for the server.

/support
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Everyone is invited?? :D
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
04/24/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Dezdemonda
Everyone is invited?? :D

I would love to have everyone come, but i doubt the alliance players would refrain from killing you =(
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
We have come to a tenative date.May 5th 2012 @ 12 Server (Noon)This event will be live streamed by Shalk from Seriously Casual.

We are looking for a few more donors at this time as well as nominations for judges.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
i nominate Insidious Wrath as the judges and that the competition be moved to a contested area. they will kill those they deem unfit for fashion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Emikia
I would love to have everyone come, but i doubt the alliance players would refrain from killing you =(

It's a shame there aren't any faction neutral cities.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
nominate Insidious Wrath as the judges and that the competition be moved to a contested area. they will kill those they deem unfit for fashion.

I second this notion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]