RDruid and HPriest LF 25 man guild

1 Human Hunter
Ilevel 400 r Druid AND Ilevel 398 H Priest looking for 25 man raiding guild.

Hello, My friend and I are looking for a new guild to call home! If you're interested in having two healers with long time raiding experience, both of us have consistently raided since T4 and have 2/8 HM DS. We are looking for core spots in a guild that loves to raid. Friendly environment is a must. We would prefer raids start around 7PM CTZ but will consider anything around that time... will NOT consider 10 man or standby positions at this time... if you are interested please post here for more information...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Carez
I am interested in talking to you for a core spots. Dungeon Crawl is a 25 man raiding guild that has been around since 2007. We are currently 3/8 Heroic DS. Morchok and Hagara and Unsleeping Down on Heroic.
We raid MWTH 9pm-12am est. time.
If you are interested please
Real Id mandalin24@gmail.com or get in touch with anyone in the guild if I am not in in-game. They will get a hold of me.

www.dungeoncrawlguild.com
Thanks
Mandalin
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey there! I would love to hear from both of you over at Choice on Skywall! I think you would be awesome in our core healing team, and I would love to speak with you both!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Mage
1 Shadowpriest

Healers
1 Resto Druid
1 Healing Priest

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya, Doom or Lily in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Hey Carez

<Pure> is looking for a resto druid and healing priest. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top 25 US 30 ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared 8/8H25 DS as well as Firelands (7/7 H25) and are (13/13 H25) BoT/TotFW/BwD, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're both pros and can be real beasts when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 5 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::
http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Pantheon is looking for a few healers to fill some open spots in our roster.

We are a 25 man guild that is currently 6/8 Heroic.

Find me in game, send an in game mail to get my real ID for ease of communication. Or,

check out my thread here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657442642

Or,

simply submit an app with my name to rush through your application(s).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I know you said you would prefer a 10man guild but I wanted to give you our information anyways.

Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing - all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.
- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.com
or feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Despondency> Illidan (PVP) Horde
www.despondencyguild.com
<Despondency> is a 25 man guild. All reported progression is on 25 man!

• Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
  • Raid Times: 7:00pm (8:00pm Eastern) Central Standard Time until 10:00pm Central Standard Time. Invites go out 15 minutes early. In addition, raids include one 15 minute break.
  • 5/8 Heroic Dragonsoul - with Warmaster Blackhorn at 11% on Phase 2 (dying soon!).
  • 6/7H Firelands. 13/13H Tier 11.
  • Been in existence since June 2008. Have completed Sunwell Plateau pre-Wrath of the Lich King. Heroic Lich King, Tribute to Insanity, Herald of the Titans, Alone in the Darkness, and Immortal pre-Cataclysm.
  • All Flasks, Repairs, and Food Buffs are 100% free courtesy of our guild bank!
  • <Despondency> is an adult, mature raiding atmosphere guild. No applicants under the age of 21 are accepted.
Please contact Octaevian (alts Suila), Pagnesium, Gyniverre, or Acutely in game if you get a chance :) Would love to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello, we have room in our core group for a resto druid and a holy priest. You would fill out our healing core. We are looking towards MoP and are getting our pieces together to push hard.

We don't care about how geared you are or if you have just came back to the game or whatever, as long as you kick !@#$ in your role we want to talk to you.

We have been raiding together 6+ years. We were once a top 250US guild and are looking to get back into that form. Some of our members have raided in top 50 world guilds. There are no personal attacks in vent but you will get called out and removed if necessary for messing up. We are a really tight group that takes guild life casual, laid back, and raiding serious. We don't want to treat the game like a second job.

Guild: Zero Coordination
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pm CST
Type: Mature Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding guild
Realid: jalainewatts@hotmail.com

Please send all inquires to me in game or Realid or contact an officer: Asculapius, Ninjette, Pretend, Esra, Battroll, Tashalynn, Etend or Dadeeps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Carez,

We are looking for two experienced, reliable heals for our late night 25m Team, and you both might be a perfect fit! I'd like to chat further about a core spot for both you with a solid, experienced 25m with HM progression that is here to stay well past the current expansion.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

If you can make those raid times, please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild and feel free to message one of us on Real ID for more info!

My real id: hgupta810@gmail.com
Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Recruitment Details on MMO: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1092981-(H)-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-10m-25m-LFM-Late-Night-Raiders-for-Hardmodes!
World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/168737/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hi Carez!

Looks like most people just copy/pasted their recruitment spam, so hopefully you'll take a look at my post since I wanted to give you a few minutes of my time to show you I am interested in both of you beyond that!

Our raid times are Tues, Thurs and Sun from 7pm to 11pm CST (8pm to 12am EST) on a 25 man roster which sounds like it would work almost ideally with your schedule. The officers are firm with ending on time and never go past raid times which is a huge plus! We currently have ZERO resto druids and one of our holy priests could easily swap to shadow since we need another one of those as well, so don't worry about not having a spot here. We do not recruit for the bench!

Our currently progression is 6/8H in DS, and based on your previous experience in the game, I do not think it would be difficult for you to pick up on the mechanics of the fights, even though you have not experienced them first-hand yet. Hopefully you would be up for the challenge!

If you're interested, our recruitment thread can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4571558510?page=1#2 and our website is: www.ascensioguild.com or feel free to come chat in-game.

Thanks and hope you are having a great weekend!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
ALN - A Lucid Night Mare is looking for exceptional healers.

Progression: 6/8 Heroic DS
Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs - 9PM Pacific Standard
Type: 25man Aliiance, Loot Council
Server: Cenarius

What we expect from you?

Attendance is a must as we are pushing for a full 8/8 farm status of Heroic content before MoP.

Execution in being prepared, we do supply Cauldrons and Feasts yet we do expect our recruits to research into content and progression fights.

Recruits of all standards must pull their weight respectively, which means knowing rotations, being able to work when situations go wrong and attitude, it goes a long way.

If you have an interest with ALN contact me in game or RI: khai2011@live.ca
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi Carez,

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a Rdruid and a Hpriest for core spots in our 25man raids.

We want another Rdruid so that one of our current Rdruids can go back to boomkin. Also, we only have one healing priest ATM, so a second (especially a holy) would be extremely useful! These are core spots, NOT benchwarmer positions.

Raid Times
Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time).

We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

Currently, we are 5/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.

Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Check us out at --
www.johngaltwow.net

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

Feel free to add either of us on RealID and have a quick chat anytime about the position.

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Inertia> is recruiting for our 10m raid team for our Heroic progression in Dragon Soul. We are currently 6/8 Heroic in DS. We have had success throughout Cataclysm, with our raid team improving with each tier. We are an Alliance guild on the Dark Iron (PvP) server and raid 8 hours per week. (Pacific Time Zone)

Our mission for the rest of this expansion is to complete 8/8H in Dragon Soul while fortifying our core roster with quality players. As well as having a stronger raid force going into Mists of Pandaria.

Roles in need:

- Shaman (Restoration)
- Druid (Restoration)
- Paladin (Holy)

None of these classes are required to have an off spec, but it is always optimal to know all of your specs and be able to play them just as well. As well as being able to play more than just one class will ensure your chances of becoming part of the main roster. If you do not plan on raiding during Mists of Pandaria, please do not apply with us.

Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 6pm - 10pm server time. (Pacific) (Roughly 8 Hours a week)

Loot is distributed via a hybrid loot system between loot council and rolls.

- We require our raiders to be able to maintain a high level of attendance, especially since we only raid 8 hours a week.
- We require a working microphone and Ventrilo.
- We are seeking applicants who have a deep knowledge and understanding of their class mechanics and are able to work well in a 10m raid environment.

We are a level 25 guild and have many perks and rewards for all members, as well as additional support for our raiders such as guild repairs and free gemming/enchanting for raid gear. We are a tight knit guild where everyone pretty much knows everyone, only friends and family of the guild are invited to keep guild environment mature and fun.The raid team has a hardcore mindset but only raiding 8 hours a week. We are all serious when we have to be, especially during progression, but still know that this is a game and have fun playing it. We all trash talk each other, even the girls, and still know how to get the job done. We have been in existence for almost a year and a half. . We have other activities always going on such as PvP and alt raids to keep everyone happy during non raiding days.

Real ID: Foolycoollyfan@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
<Predominant> of Stormrage-US (Alliance) is a level 25 guild current progress is 8/8 Normal 4/8 HM in 25 man. Predominant was established in June 2010 and we are still going strong. Our raid times are T-TH 7:30-11EST pushing for progression on Tuesday/Wednesday and finishing up on Thursday.We are a tight knit group and we are currently recruiting to do 8/8 HM and push through MoP. We have immediate openings for healers, minus the shammy type.

What is our goal?
We always aim to be the best and our core have been playing since vanilla. Predominant is interested in hardmodes and challenging content. It makes the game fun for us and we are looking for people that want the same as we do.That being said we are focused on being in the running for 25 man guilds in MoP.

Our guild is backed by a group of knowledgeable, fair and understanding leaders who push us to do our best, but don't forget that we are human. If you can make our raid times and you can bring your raiding skills to the table please apply at http://www.predominant.us, contact an officer in game, or add my ID jam0199@gmail.com and I'll reply to any questions you have.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for your new home and hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Baker on 4/23/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We're a 25 raiding guild at 6/7H FL(3/7H prenerf), 8/8 DS, 7/8H DS

Here's the gist of things.

We do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

We raid Tues-Thurs, 9pm-1am (CST). (Server is Pacific, with an LA data center)

We bring the player, not the class/officer/core who's been with us for years. You do better than them, we bring you. Simple. Skill > *. I recruit you to actually raid, not to bench and sit outside instances twiddling your thumbs. Recruiting to bench people is just silly.

If you make the app phase, all mats are provided- enchants, gems, pots, food, flasks, and repairs.

We do a officer based loot council.

Apply on our forums/chat with me in game, and if all goes well, we'll schedule a vent interview to talk things over and finalize things. If you're still on board, we'll get you a ginvite.

http://www.ppp-guild.com/forums

Feel free to add any of our recruitment officers in game or email the officer team at prettypinkpwnies.us@gmail.com

Recruitment officer's RealId
Vladya: Nelyssa@gmail.com
Lavim: ampzero@msn.com
Chopliver: Damen.hood@hotmail.com
Eyex: hunter2508@live.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello!

We just lost both a resto druid and a priest to that pesky "Real Life", so we have immediate spots for both.

<Tempest> is 5/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, and Ultraxion down, working on Warmaster. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
8/8 Dragon Soul
4/7 Heroic Firelands
7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
6:30-10:30 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds. We take a 15 minute break halfway through
We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

RealID or email contact: slimey42@yahoo.com. Available via email any time, RealID weeknights after 6 CST, anytime on weekends.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

We are rebuilding our core 25 man group with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking and will continue to progress through HDS until that time.

Full recruitment post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662476633

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
<siswai aman> is looking for one main spec healer for our core DS10 group. We are currently 6/8HM DS. We need someone capable to join us as we continue our progression.

We are not recruiting for any other roles at this time.

About our group:
We run 9:15pm to 12:00amPST (12:15am to 3:00am Eastern) on Tues/Wed/Thurs. Scheduled days sometimes change on an exception basis to accommodate real life events.

We use Ventrilo, and provide flasks and food via cauldrons and feasts.

Loot is MS>OS and we try to keep distribution fair so everyone is getting upgraded as equally as RNG allows. BoEs not needed for MS or OS go to our guild bank along with all Essences of Destruction and Maelstrom Crystals DE'd from BoPs not needed.

We're all adults and prefer to keep things on a mature level.What we're looking for:
An experienced and skilled healer (Shaman/Priest/Druid preferred) who is at least 8/8 DS reg (no exceptions). HM kills are a plus.

Average equipped iLvl of 395 or better is preferred but we'll consider as low as 392 for the right player.

Able to commit and show for our regularly scheduled raid times and days each week, plus have some flexibility for occasional changes to the schedule.

Be comfortable 2-healing all fights on regular mode in addition to 2-healing H-Yor'sahj and H-Ultraxion. Prefer someone comfortable 2-healing H-Morchok as well.

Please contact me in-game if you match what we're looking for and are interested in becoming part of our core team. or add on RealID: bblazer17@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey!
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Hysteria. Hysteria is a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands and 8/8 and 5/8HM in DS, and looking for more competent people to continue forward in our 25 man Dragon Soul runs. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat or Feel free to email me with any questions.RealID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Guild Website: http://hysteriakhadgar.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
spreewell61of2005@yahoo.com - my realid, hit me up asap.

tls.wowstead.com - our guild website.

Little bit of info on our guild - <The Late Shift> is a 8/8H 25m guild raiding tues/wed/thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST. We are looking for a great resto druid and a holy/disc priest to fill out our healing core.

If you are interested, hit me up in game or via email so we can chat.

Good luck with your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]