LF casualish chatty guild

74 Troll Shaman
Help, I'm lonely while playing! Basically, I'm looking for a fun, open-minded, mature group of people who'd like another casual player to hang around with. I like to RP, run dungeons, occasionally PVP -- I'm pretty open. I play a few times a week usually, and when I'm on, I like to have people to talk to. The guilds I've been with are great, but the players are rarely on when I am, and I get lonely.

Heavy RP guilds are probably not the best idea, since I don't tend to do a lot of sitting around and talking -- my toons are in character pretty much all the time, and they like to do their jobs -- but the occasional RP event is fun. :)

If your guild is non-RP, that's okay too; I can always hit the Drunken Kodo if I have a craving. :P

So, what do you think? Is your guild one that could fit me?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Um... yes and no.

That is, when people in my guild are on, they perfectly fit the description you gave. However, everybody is online less often, your typical pre-expansion doldrums... this server has long been somewhat sleepy, not "dead", but peacefully lethargic, so you're going to run into the same issue regardless of the guild you apply to, methinks.

It would help to know when you are typically on... since I work graveyard shift, I mostly play in the morning Pacific-time, and there's hardly ever anybody on. However, most evenings there are several people, what few times I've actually been awake in the evening and not busy getting ready for work to check.

Please forgive my verbosity. I do wish you luck with your search, and I am sure any number of the laid-back, friendly guilds on this laid-back, friendly server would wholly welcome you! ^_^
Edited by Cancionanxo on 4/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]