2200 exp HPally LF 2.2k RBG team and guild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi guys Adlucem here,

I'm newly transferred here and I'm looking for an RBG team around the 2100-2200 rating. My current rating is 2k (I've been playing around with derps in pugs) but I earned 2200 in arena last season as holy and have all the current season gear.

I'm also looking for a guild with a good mix of pvp and pve for the future. Looking for a solid 3s team to play as ret. add me on skype if you're interested boris99001.

thanks
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I'd recommend 'stay smasht' as a overall high performance PvP oriented guild on Horde Jubei. *snicker*
Reply Quote
did you actually check ratings of everyone in guild
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/24/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Markymark
did you actually check ratings of everyone in guild

says the 1600 rated champion
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
04/24/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Barryx
says the guild with zero 2k players roffffff

Terenar is actually a 2.3k RBG Tank. =)
Reply Quote
How are you as holy? Looking for heals
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy is my main spec since the beginning of cataclysm. It's the spec I earned 2200 in last season I'm just kinda sick of it in arena at the moment. But yes it is my main spec I'd have no issues healing high mmr rbgs.
Reply Quote
Let me know when you aren't burnt out anymore of 3s. I am 2200 (last season) exp afflic lock. Third would be an unholy DK. Sadly we can't seem to find any decent/reliable healers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not so much burnt out on 3s I'm more burnt out on playing with a different 2 people every time I log in and these people expecting me to immediately synergise with them and get 2200 instantly. And people who say they have a 2500 exp main and they're good at the game which usually turns out to be wrong. I'd be happy to play some 3s with you once I've finished this blasted uni work! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
disclaimer:hpally is somewhat dog!@#$ at the moment compared with priests and shamans (earth shield scaling lol?) but I'll try my best
Reply Quote
Ok I will message you in game when I see you log on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]