Tuesday, April 24th - Thread in bed.

85 Night Elf Rogue
Here is your thread, now I am going to bed. Good night forever, and my condolences to you who are awake for the maintenance and can't get on.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Not my thread, your thread!

Y'know, I think I have only ever once been home on maintenance day and gone to log in only to discover what the maintenance day whining was all about. Forums down I run into regularly enough (ugh!) but that just means I get more work done on Tuesdays ... sometimes.

No WoW last night. I was catching up on another forum, for one thing. ZOMG, so many blogs I had to read. It also involved some texts from my daughter, a weird text and call from my EX, more texts with my daughter and then her going into avoidance mode. =( Not a pretty situation.

/rants incoherently for six or seven paragraphs and then deletes

So, yeah, WoW just didn't happen. Nor did sleep for a few hours. I know I finally forced myself to shut off the light and laptop around 2:30 am. And woke up around 7:00 am without my alarms going off. I probably should feel tired, but so far I'm awake.

Good morning Sentinels!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Now that I have this thread,
I can safely go to bed.
Inside this thread I thought I'd tread,
While I should be crafting a sandwich from bread,
And stuffing it inside my head.
I won't lie awake in dread,
Thinking up how I'd be dead,
Without my precious Thread in Bed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]