398 ilvl Rogue LF Heroic content

85 Undead Rogue
I am looking for a guild with atleast 1/8 heroic My guild recently has lost both tanks to a 6/8 heroicly progressed guild. Witch leaves us on a half dead server with no tanks for our group. I am not looking for a bunch of elitetists, I am looking for people that know what they are doing and have fun. I do not wish to have guild macros if you truely want me as a member of your group then you will leave a personalized message.

More about me. My guild in firelands was the second most progressed guild (behind an alliance guild by two hours) After that same alliance guild took our feral druid, our group could not support a rogue, Even though I was top dps the group buffs were not there in a ten man for a rogue. After Dragon soul came out I did a couple kills and then decided that I was burnt out from the game and took a break to spend time with my family. I came back to the game a few weeks ago and got Dragon soul cleared along with Heroic morchok. As I posted above my group has lost our tanks so it has forced me to also look for a new group. I hope the time that I took to inform you more about myself will make it so you will do the same about you. I am excited to show you what I can do. HORDE GUILDS ONLY. i AM NOT INTERESTED IN ALLIANCE GUILDS. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled rogue for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Rogue (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hey Dtlookback,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect. We currently do not have an active rogue in our raids and we would like one.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with solid experience on Spine. Our goal is to finish the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Reply Quote
Sad that you don't like the Alliance. You would have been a perfect fit!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I might consider it. But Id rather not
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sanctified is a hardcore 10-man progression based guild looking for 1 DPS [Warrior, Rogue, Elemental Shaman]

We are currently 1/8 HM and grinding for the rest of Dragon Soul before MoP.

You can find more information about us on http://eonar-sanctified.enjin.com

You can contact me via in-game chat or one of our Officers [Davidia, Sidilio, Tristarr]
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
3 dps Core spots are available.
If you still looking for a guild. We are 6/8H 25m guild working on Spine we raid 2 days a week and alt runs on mon. we raid Tue, Thur 7:30 to 11:30 EST.

if you need more info please go to our website.
http://journey.enjin.com
* all of our rogues have their legendary already.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
This is as personalized as it gets Dntlookback. Natural born killers is a 2/8H 10m guild that raids on Tues/Weds 10pm-1am EST we use a loot council to distribute most loot sometime rolls will be involved. We are in need of a rouge / mage (would be awesome if you knew one of those as well :P). All that is required of you is to know your class, be on time for raid or let us know if you will be late/missing, and please for all that is good in this world please know how many buttons there are on H Ultrax (that is the one thing that is keeping us from going 3/8 H mode. There is no application required all ask before you transfer is to have a little chat in vent to make sure you know how to have a good time and arent a stick in the mud.

Along with your usual raid nights we also have an alt raid building up which went 8/8 its first run threw I know I know impressive. As well as friday night drunk FL's usually normal modes just for to kill things. (those are both optional)... Anyways if you have any questions email me at naturalbornkillers91@hotmail.com or let me know here and I will contact you in game. We are by no means Hardcore we like to kill things and have laughs while doing it, but we get things taken care of. This message was witten from the heart each word was especially typed for you! Hope it works!
Edited by Ehngo on 4/25/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]