We need another realm to merge with us!

85 Goblin Hunter
I can't say exactly how many active players we have, but I can say it's none compard to the other realms. Even when more come back there is still no one. Please Blizzard let us merge with a low pop realm just like our realm. Everyone is leaving and it's sad when you can't find a raid (If you don't have a guild) at like 10:00P.M. realm!
Edited by Fizzledizzle on 4/25/2012 4:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
no
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Lets keep making these threads, it'll get us somewhere.

Merging wont help anything btw, nothing will change. There will only be more guilds like hostility and sinister around. The only thing that may change is the auction house.
Edited by Valkk on 4/25/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just because you want to be a PvE all-star on a low pop server doesn't other people want to play with three other people.

I think there's a service that allows people to remedy that, for the low low price of $25. inb4 "oh I shouldnt have to pay," then level a toon on a high pop server. inb4 "oh but then i cant play with my friends," then convince them to switch toons/servers. There's a point where you have to start accepting some personal responsibility instead of waiting for a solution to be handed to you on a silver platter.

You realize that absolutely nothing constructive comes from these threads, right? I love how people think a server merge would be the end all cure regarding population problems. Good frames can't save bad paintings.And since we're babbling about absolute nonsense: Caesar salads. Scuba diving. underground octopus boxing rings. Pan pipes. trombonepizzapalace.
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
04/25/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Sayir
no

Just because you want to be a PvE all-star on a low pop server doesn't other people want to play with three other people.

english! how does i do the speaks it?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Posted by Sayir
noJust because you want to be a PvE all-star on a low pop server doesn't other people want to play with three other people.

It's easy to patronize someone who wants more people to play with, when you already have 25 of the servers finest to raid at your beck and call. Empathy? How I does haves it?
Edited by Holybulwark on 4/26/2012 5:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nothing on these forums are productive. Forums (Especially low population realm-specific ones) are 90% used by the same 10-20 people and are for mindless discussions (Such as this)

That being said, this server IS in need of some player boosting. It would help this server greatly beyond the auction house. When I first switched servers six years ago (I went from Skullcrusher to Spirestone on a free transfer) we had four well-progressed PvE guilds and a very large PvP guild filled with many of the servers rank 10+ players transfer. Add that into the random guildless scramblers that floated in with the guilds Spirestone actually had a lot of life poured into it. I'm pretty sure it is still a high ranking pve-progression server with a high population.

If they took some of the massive amount of overpopulation from the top servers and offered it to many of the dying servers that World of Warcraft hosts (There is much worse than Andorhal) we could actually have a server that is worth playing on. I'm sure many of you are content with the population we have for whatever reason, but in reality having a list of half-dead servers such as our own is actually pretty poor for the game overall and effects the way people play greatly. Being that I'm on a high population realm now I can say that it is actually a lot more entertaining being able to pug content, do things like GDKP, and have opportunities to get decent arena and RBG ratings. Add all that ontop of a healthy Auction House where you can buy items from all expansions, including the current one (If you think this isnt an Issue go look at any other servers AH and compare it to our own). I've even recently logged onto Kel'thuzad to see how it was on what would be a "Full" server and the difference is night and day.

Now, yes, we could all be paying 25 dollars and rerolling on servers that are better. I'm an example of this, I love my new server. However, I still do have five 85s on Andorhal, many friends on both Horde and Alliance, and a level 25 guild with a pretty hefty bank on it. For me to transfer all of that would be absolutely silly, even if I had more money than sense. There IS a part of it that is our own responsibility, but in the end we are paying customers and there is a point where it becomes Blizzards.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/26/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Sayir
more guilds like hostility and sinister and atp

Fixed. Seriously, you just look like a jackass if you think ATP is any different from Hostility. Both had their trolls, both had their good players, both are dead.

You can think that all you want, but the only reason Hostility even got 2200 in RBGs (Which is mediocre considering everyone in the groups original MMR) was from the group being more than half of original ATP members. Hostility at its core was an off-shoot of IWC lead by Korcia who died to Kel'thuzads one-shot circle and broke a lamp.

Unless youre trolling or something, in which case go you, got me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
You can think that all you want, but the only reason Hostility even got 2200 in RBGs (Which is mediocre considering everyone in the groups original MMR) was from the group being more than half of original ATP members. Hostility at its core was an off-shoot of IWC lead by Korcia who died to Kel'thuzads one-shot circle and broke a lamp.

Who are you trying to convince us or yourself?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Watch out, we've got a psuedo psychologist on our hands.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

ATP and Malatov don't have to convince anyone on this realm. Last time I checked ATP was and always will be Andorhal's finest when it comes to PvP and ratings. Even if ATP isn't active anymore or not doing much, ATP made an impact on this server and for players, such as myself. I'm not here to trash talk anyone cause truth be told I do miss this realm and the players that are here, but when I see a thread like this I just shake my head and tell myself leaving this realm was a good choice. Not cause of population issues, but cause Andorhal's community is broken and this is all you see here.

Nez
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nothing on these forums are productive. Forums (Especially low population realm-specific ones) are 90% used by the same 10-20 people and are for mindless discussions (Such as this)

That being said, this server IS in need of some player boosting. It would help this server greatly beyond the auction house. When I first switched servers six years ago (I went from Skullcrusher to Spirestone on a free transfer) we had four well-progressed PvE guilds and a very large PvP guild filled with many of the servers rank 10+ players transfer. Add that into the random guildless scramblers that floated in with the guilds Spirestone actually had a lot of life poured into it. I'm pretty sure it is still a high ranking pve-progression server with a high population.

If they took some of the massive amount of overpopulation from the top servers and offered it to many of the dying servers that World of Warcraft hosts (There is much worse than Andorhal) we could actually have a server that is worth playing on. I'm sure many of you are content with the population we have for whatever reason, but in reality having a list of half-dead servers such as our own is actually pretty poor for the game overall and effects the way people play greatly. Being that I'm on a high population realm now I can say that it is actually a lot more entertaining being able to pug content, do things like GDKP, and have opportunities to get decent arena and RBG ratings. Add all that ontop of a healthy Auction House where you can buy items from all expansions, including the current one (If you think this isnt an Issue go look at any other servers AH and compare it to our own). I've even recently logged onto Kel'thuzad to see how it was on what would be a "Full" server and the difference is night and day.

Now, yes, we could all be paying 25 dollars and rerolling on servers that are better. I'm an example of this, I love my new server. However, I still do have five 85s on Andorhal, many friends on both Horde and Alliance, and a level 25 guild with a pretty hefty bank on it. For me to transfer all of that would be absolutely silly, even if I had more money than sense. There IS a part of it that is our own responsibility, but in the end we are paying customers and there is a point where it becomes Blizzards.

Actual thought put into a post. I love it. Too bad it's coming from someone that has left the server.

When <Scorn> first came to Andorhal from Illidan, it was part of free server transfers (Illidan is still 100 horde to 1 alliance ratio, lol). DDD, Scorn and SM all came during that time. There was a time when the server was fairly healthy and I wish it would return to that. I won't pretend to know the answer to how we will get back there but if we as a player base don't put in the effort, a merger won't instantly solve the problems.

I don't know how soon, but I will be building <Scorn> back up. It will be from the ground floor and will take some work. I believe competition breeds success and, right now, this server has no competition in the PvE game despite the ezmode gameplay.
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
SCORN SCORN SCORN
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
04/26/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Paul
a level 25 guild

ohhhh!!!! can i has Paul, please?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

He's basically trying to say that your realm first achievements in cataclysm mean nothing because this server sucks.
Edited by Daruss on 4/27/2012 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
04/27/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Daruss
He's basically trying to say that your realm first achievements in cataclysm mean nothing because this server sucks.

I find it really stupid how many people feel the need to point out that being the best on Andorhal doesn't mean much, as if people are constantly seeing SM members brag and boast about...well...anything...?

It's kind of pathetic that certain people see an SM member post and instantly try calling them PVE heroes or "LOL YOU GOOD ON A BAD SERVER AKA YOU BAD ROFLROFL."

No.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
@Valkk
@Malatov
@ATP

Paul. "ATP MMR Core"? Really dude? Lets count shall we, me(one), Tylith(two)... Hmmm that's only 2 ATP and I'm pretty sure we were never "core" we were casuals so don't flatter yourself. BTW, Our highest RBG ratings in Hostility's core were 2350's, it's in the player statisitics, there were 5 of us with that rating. That's not "barely 2200". Add that to the fact that under MY leadership making due with the players I had at the time, we managed to get 26+ people their T2 and Marshal achievements.

That being said, I find it really pathetic that the only constructive thing the Ex-ATP members have to do is name drop me, my guild, and it's old members and attempt to slander us when I put so much time and effort into bringing world PVP and RBGs back to alliance andorhal. Basically, no matter what you say about myself, my guild, or it's members; we had fun doing what we loved to do in this game.

In summary, I'm not even going to waste my time getting into a pissing match about who is the "best pvp guild on andorhal" because honestly, I DON'T GIVE A !@#$. I hear about these forum comments from people all the time and I have never cared to dignify any of them with a response until now so this will be the only time I will ever repond on these awful forums.

So I'm going to leave it at this, despite what happened, I had fun with ATP and it's members, I had fun with Hostility and it's members. I will remember the good times we had and I will not dwell on petty meaningless bull%^-*. I went to Kel'thuzad because there I can casually RBG, Arena, and Raid as I don't play this game much anymore. We all had our reasons for leaving. A realm is intended to be a "gaming community" not the virtual middle-east, so despite what guild you were affiliated with including members from my own guild, I implore you, please stop the bickering and name bashing on these forums.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
A girl happened to tell me that someone that has posted on this thread has a 2" jimmy....good luck with that bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]