<TITAN> EX-WF New End Game Guild RECRUITING

85 Human Warrior
HELLO Frostmane,

As some of you may or may not know, I have been officially removed from the guild I once created - War Front - for speaking up against current GM Ironboxy's questionable leadership tactics. I would like to officially state that it was simply my difference of opinion that caused this split, and that as a result of Ironboxy's "get rid of the problem rather than fix it" policy I find that I am now in a position to move on. I will leave it at that on Forums, If you are interested in details please feel free to contact me in game.

That being said, several of us have decided to branch off and create a new guild for End Game PvP/PvE named <Titan>. I am the GM, and I bring with me experience of creating and leading War Front through it's early development and some of its most successful times - from Molten Core to Black Temple.

Titan already has a 10 man core group, but the goal is to run a DS 25m HM core group weekly as soon as possible, thus the posting of this thread. We will be venturing into DS 25 as well as setting up to be in a good position to set into MoP with a purpose.

Titan is currently recruiting all classes and specs for main raid as well as rbg + arena.

Specifically we are in need of 1 Reliable, geared Tank as well as several Healers.

Raids will be held Tuesday/Thursday at 8pm Server time until further notice.

At the moment we do not have any Shaman or Warlocks for raid spots as we created this guild last night, so now is your time to capitalize on a premium position while the getting is good. Please contact myself, Warfused(any Fused) or Nate/Nuhate in game with any questions regarding recruitment or guild rules or anything else.

Z
Edited by Zanden on 4/25/2012 10:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yall should faction change and merge with PD :) or vice versa.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Trash talking other guilds in your own recruitment post = stay classy bro. There's other threads made by you drama queens already.
Edited by Narishma on 4/25/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I didn't even realize the big Z was still playing.

Carry my shaman to epix! (and let me touch your ashbringer while you're at it :P)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
End game? I had no idea Deathwing was still alive?

Does someone still need to gear an alt or something?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I still need rings, chest token and cunning :3

Too bad I won't ever see it :( never drops.
Edited by Sylvesta on 4/25/2012 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
isn't the name titan copy written by blizzard therefor you may be sued for this?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
04/25/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Dolphin
isn't the name titan copy written by blizzard therefor you may be sued for this?

ssh
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Nevermind, going to a better server. peace out.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Can I join?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]