85 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Wiglemorepls on 4/25/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled Shaman for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Shaman (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hello my name is Andomin, I'm interested in your application. I'm looking for another core raider, not a bench warmer. Pantheon is five years old, a former top 100 guild, and we're still going strong. We're looking for additional members in our core raiding group. We're currently 6/8 Heroic 25, and reside on Steamwheedle Cartel. Please feel free to add me (RealID: Andoblake@gmail.com)

OUR RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Wednesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Thursday: 7:45-11pm EST
Sunday: 7:45-11pm EST

(To speed up the application process, write Referred by Andomin in your application)
APPLY HERE: http://pantheonbloodline.guildomatic.com/guild_application/apply
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hello wiglemorepls, if you can raid till midnight est, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST, and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid 2 10 man teams between Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs, 7:30pm st until 11:00 pm st. One runs Mon/Tues/Wed the other Tues/Thurs. We are seeking a skilled, dependable Resto Shaman and this is an immediate opening aswell as a core spot.

We have ramped down for the summer and are enjoying completing hard modes in DS with 10 man teams as we await Mists. We have been a 25 man progression raiding guild for 5 years and we plan to run Mists as a 25-man team.

We are a currently 5/8 hm DS. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into Dragon Soul hard mode and await MoP. We will be hitting the Mist content as soon as it goes live with a team ready to progress.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 5 years (Nov 2006) and are very stable; we won't be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults, average age is around 27-28, but we don't have an age requirement - only a maturity one.

We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won't be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

On weekends we run old content for achievements and transmogs as well as FL 10 for those still looking to own something orange or drake achievements.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail (Iroflmao or Chainhealhax) or in-game. I'll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat, and chat in vent. If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact me tetsulion@msn.com

I look forward to talking with you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]