[A] - New Guild, Old Experience - 9PM PST

EDIT UPDATE:

We are now looking for the following class/specs:

Retribution Paladin - Must have a holy/tank offspec
Feral Tank - Must have a resto/feral dps offspec
Assassination Rogue - No other rogues = legendary
Fire Mage

<Why Tempt Fate> is a new guild on Spirestone with focus on raiding Heroic content is recruiting all classes. Born out of the frustrations of 'Casual Guilds', we have set out to create an environment that pushes to play the game better. We understand what makes a good player and don't focus on item levels. Guild Leadership includes players with raid experience from Sunwell, Heroic Lich King, and current Heroic content.

Raids will be Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 9:00pm -12:30am PST. Trash pulls begin at 9pm promptly. We understand the value of someones time and the 3.5 hours of raiding should be productive and should result in measurable progression. Even when Cauldrons/Buff Food is provided, players will be expected to have their own Flasks, Pots, and Food.

Even if you are relatively new at this game or have been playing casually up to this point, if you desire to excel as a player then we want you. Send a tell to Randrown or Vahlnir in game for more information or for a guild invite.
Edited by Randrown on 4/24/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Any Spirestone Players out there?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
tys
/cricket
/cricket

It's the weekend. If the ally side is anything like the horde side, people are probably still hibernating until Tuesday. Personally I've only been logging in about 2 hours a week on Tuesday to squeeze in a full DS clear. After that, I'm pretty much getting angry while playing the MoP beta or I'm slicing people open with a light saber on SWTOR all week long.

People will be online to check and respond to your post soon. They are probably just passed out drunk, face down in the toilet and unable to remember their login info.
Reply Quote
Very good. I appreciate that insightful comments.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Looking for people that want to leave their terrible 1000 member level 17 guild that does nothing beyond entrap good raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
^
Edited by Vahlnir on 5/6/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Now looking for the following classes:

Disc Priest
Edited by Vahlnir on 5/9/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]