LOOKING FOR A NEW GUILD! Please read!

84 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey everyone!

I'ma Level 47 Blood Elf Rogue, looking for a new guild. If anyone needs any new members, let me know!

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well here at Divine Crusaders we are always on the look out for new members. I'd like to link our Mission Statement below, it's also a link to our Website:
http://divinecrusaders.guildlaunch.com/guild/custom.php?page_id=94141&gid=255316

We are small, young (level wise), casual, active, and hopefully what you're looking for :)

But I also don't know if you're interested in Alliance or staying in your server in which case :'( cause we're Alliance and located on Arathor.
Edited by Everdean on 4/22/2012 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Are you looking for a guild on Thaurissan? Or transfer/reroll? I can't imagine you want to feed the Blizzard Cash Tauren $25 to simply transfer a 47th level toon. I ask because if you are looking for a guild on your own server, your best source to utilize will be the realms forums. Most of the postings here make the assumption of a transfer or reroll whether its a player looking for a guild or vice versa. Granted it doesn't hurt to post here but keep that in mind in regards to any of the responses you receive.

What are you looking for specifically in a guild? RAID, Scheduled, Casual, RP, PVP? There are several solid options here assuming you are wanting/willing to transfer or reroll. Everdean has a cozy and friendly Alliance guild if you are looking for casual. Our own Daffy Blokes (www.daffyblokes.net) are very similar but on the Horde side ... and we mosey :) If you are looking for a fun but more organized, serious guild, I would push you to Tempus Noobis (http://tnguild.enjin.com/home) ... they are a newly started Reroll guild that are progressing at a solid pace and will be RAIDing soon. There are hundreds of hardcores to choose from around here ... so it all comes down to what you'd like to get out of your gaming experience.

Good luck in your search :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]