Disc Priest and Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild

85 Human Priest
Hello Me and my friend are looking for a raiding guild that raids late at night. We would like to raid around the hours of 11pm - 2 am PST. We are 8/8 normal Progression and I have been a raid leader and GM of my old guild. My Friend and I have raided together for over 3 years. We are looking for a good group of raiders either in hard modes or progressing through them. We are both mature adults and dedicated players. Both of us have played for several years and know our classes very well. I have posted links of our armories below and if you have any further questions please post below and i will answer them as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Brodiebruce/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Zexis/simple
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We could def use you both. Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled healer and melee dps for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Healer (100% attendance or very close to it)
Melee Dps (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello, I am an Officer of We Kill Bosses on Korgath-PVP we raid Mon-thur 10:30-1:30 and are currently looking for a disc priest and melee dps for our move from 10s to 25s...We are currently 1/8 heroic and working on a few more. hit me up on real ID hotwire_11@hotmail.com so we can talk..
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Thank you very much for both of your posts i will be getting a hold of you guys very shortly to discuss things further.

If there are any other guild still looking for a disc priest and melee dps spots please post below.
Thank you for your time
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Did you add me to realid?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think you both will fit in really nicely here we have quite a few late night Pacific players in guild right now. And we are not going anywhere for the Expac so it will be a stable home for you go join.

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently 2/8 DS 10 man HM. We have 2 groups going and have decided that we are going to start recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM Server.

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content and to get a solid group together for Mists of Panderia end game raiding. These are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (384+ item lvl at the very least, prefer higher) and Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid.

Contact Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz or Faded for more info or post an app on our website wic.guildlaunch.com

-Currently we are in need of 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
-We are also looking for 2-3 Dps Melee we are really looking for an Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
-For Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest or Survival hunter.

Feel free to add my real id: nck_2001@hotmail.com
Edited by Sangmourne on 4/24/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]