The Best-of-Each-WHATEVER Thread of BB

90 Undead Warlock
I have 7 warlocks, we play to get glad. I'm always queuing on one of my locks. Aramec hasn't been on in months either.

Every post you make just makes you look even worse to outsiders. You're still stuck in that duelist mentality and super salty that Ian and I got gladiator without you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
BB's finest of all timez edition:

DEATH KNIGHT: IDK... D-Glad Jessica or something.

DRUID: World, Bross, Azulan, Romz, Tiger (feral), AND NOT MOOSULINI GOD NEVER <3

HUNTER: Chef Tony... I love the things you do.

MAGE: Dankusmagus

PALADIN: World, Koalayummiez

PRIEST: Memoriesedge, Whm, Carekoala (not related^), Yuu (back in the day believe it or not)

ROGUE: There are no good rogues, die... all of you.

SHAMAN: ZUGRUG, Aramec, Tundras (Ele)

WARLOCK: Natalie, Fixty, Daak

WARRIOR: Swifty.
Edited by Babypuke on 4/25/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
thats the worst list of all timers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
u didnt include jv or sparklepants or immoballa or wildcrusader or reasonable
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
or morsei
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

PALADIN: World, Koalayummiez

PRIEST: Memoriesedge, Carekoala (not related^), Yuu (back in the day believe it or not)

HOW SURE ARE YOU
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
not one ele shaman that pvps?:(
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
BEST EVER IN BB

DEATH KNIGHT: KAELM

DRUID: KAELM

HUNTER: KAELM

MAGE: KAELM ...and zyz

PALADIN: KAELM

PRIEST: KAELM ...and zyz

ROGUE: KAELM ...and zyz

SHAMAN: KAELM

WARLOCK: KAELM

WARRIOR: KAELMgetmad
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You should go off of forever, instead of the past three seasons. That way you can get rid of baddie kaelm and replace with someone who was actually good like reasonable or campbizzle. No idea who Ishtyy is, and has zyzz actually played warrior outside of that one smokebomb cleave in s9 when the warrior's role was literally LOLSWIFTYONESHOTMACRO (deadly calm + inner rage + reck + trinket all in one global) = great success?

Not saying zyzz couldn't be a good warrior, just never seen him outside of that pilot carry.

ROFL, Kaelm has *!%@d people every season he has played. I knw reasonable was your hero but I *!%@d that nerd in s4 since the first time i started playing this !@#$ game. Him and zugrug all day shaman warr mirrors. I'm the best there is at what I do. You on the other hand been playing this game for who knws for how long and still going hard at it and cant reach that 2200 lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You should go off of forever, instead of the past three seasons. That way you can get rid of baddie kaelm and replace with someone who was actually good like reasonable or campbizzle. No idea who Ishtyy is, and has zyzz actually played warrior outside of that one smokebomb cleave in s9 when the warrior's role was literally LOLSWIFTYONESHOTMACRO (deadly calm + inner rage + reck + trinket all in one global) = great success?

Not saying zyzz couldn't be a good warrior, just never seen him outside of that pilot carry.

ROFL, Kaelm has *!%@d people every season he has played. I knw reasonable was your hero but I *!%@d that nerd in s4 since the first time i started playing this !@#$ game. Him and zugrug all day shaman warr mirrors. I'm the best there is at what I do. You on the other hand been playing this game for who knws for how long and still going hard at it and cant reach that 2200 lol

2200??? Look closer at my stats. I would LOVE to see you do what I've done with WLD in cata. But you can't so... yeah.

HAPPY CLEAVING KAELM! <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
04/25/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Krystof
thats the worst list of all timers

I would've included reasonable, but swifty is just too good y'know. And I hate morsei, what a jerkface.

p.s. forgot tundras, added him.

p.p.s. omg I forgot whm, gcd hacks or no, still good.
Edited by Babypuke on 4/25/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
YO BABYPUKE YOUR GOOD, BUT BEYONCE IS THE BEST WARRIOR IN THE WORLD.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
04/26/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Sxycaper
YO BABYPUKE YOUR GOOD, BUT BEYONCE IS THE BEST WARRIOR IN THE WORLD.

A bootylicious warrior, is a deadly warrior.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

2200??? Look closer at my stats. I would LOVE to see you do what I've done with WLD in cata. But you can't so... yeah.

HAPPY CLEAVING KAELM! <3

BABYPUKE HERE IM RUNNING WLD SO IM GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HARD WLD IS ON TEH FORUMS!!! I SUCK AT IT BUT IM RUNNING WLD ITS HARD TO PLAY SO IT DON MATTER!!! Just me babypuke here reporting in, losing to Kaelm 2v3 all day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
iv ran with babypuke to 2600 in s9. Hes an amazing warrior and given the option of a war i would pick him. Thats enough butt kissing for one day though. Who wants pie ?
Edited by Sxycaper on 4/26/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Your both good warriors. Theres no reason for the immature bickering. If I wanted to see children argue I would go sub at my 5 year old nieces class. You are both strong players so shut up and play the game.

In before Team Babypuke Vs Kaelm Thread.
Edited by Sxycaper on 4/26/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

HAPPY CLEAVING KAELM! <3

BABYPUKE HERE IM RUNNING WLD SO IM GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HARD WLD IS ON TEH FORUMS!!! I SUCK AT IT BUT IM RUNNING WLD ITS HARD TO PLAY SO IT DON MATTER!!! Just me babypuke here reporting in, losing to Kaelm 2v3 all day.

So you're admitting that you can't do it? Remember S8 when you fell flat on your face trying WLD w/ a R1 druid? I do (Hint: It was actually an OP comp back then). Then Whm calls you out for being trash and you kick him from the team after boosting you to glad while you were dripping with PvE gear.

2800+ War / Rogue / Sham s9 isn't much of an achievement w/ how low-skillcap cataclysm warriors are, especially considering the fact that tons of people got gladiator running that faceroll comp and you were playing w/ two of the best players in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Your both good warriors. Theres no reason for the immature bickering. If I wanted to see children argue I would go sub at my 5 year old nieces class. You are both strong players so shut up and play the game.

In before Team Babypuke Vs Kaelm Thread.

UHHHHHH

So you're admitting that you can't do it? Remember S8 when you fell flat on your face trying WLD w/ a R1 druid? I do (Hint: It was actually an OP comp back then). Then Whm calls you out for being trash and you kick him from the team after boosting you to glad while you were dripping with PvE gear.

2800+ War / Rogue / Sham s9 isn't much of an achievement w/ how low-skillcap cataclysm warriors are, especially considering the fact that tons of people got gladiator running that faceroll comp and you were playing w/ two of the best players in the game. Coming from a 2400 Warrior no-one important has ever heard of.

^^ fixed and..
this guy is Kaelms #1 Fan since S8 folks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Try 2600 as ret war disc, WLD and WLS. Mostly with other posters in this thread who can vouch for those ratings.

And no I like real warriors, like dahis or hoodrych. Not stereotypical mongoloid dragonslayer ones, like kaelm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]