The Best-of-Each-WHATEVER Thread of BB

90 Undead Warlock
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19663956.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Pretty sure I'm better than markky jus sayin an hpal melee battle is in order
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I whip my hair back and forth >__< jk i dont have any. ANYWAYS, its not like warlocks are the most over represented dps class in 3s bracket, oh wait yep, probably no correlation between locks being overly good, and fixty still not being able to juke level 8 pve mobs DANG CUZ. afk smoking roks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I whip my hair back and forth >__< jk i dont have any. ANYWAYS, its not like warlocks are the most over represented dps class in 3s bracket, oh wait yep, probably no correlation between locks being overly good, and fixty still not being able to juke level 8 pve mobs DANG CUZ. afk smoking roks

referred to yourself as a level 8 pve mob? cuz you get juked so easy cuz. Had to xfer off vindi cuz competition was too tough lololol.

best virgin druid on bb is a toss up between you and will.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
THAT AWKwARD MOMENT WHEN EVERYONE ON THE THREAD IS BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU IRL, POOR FIXTY.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
05/07/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Therepäirman
THAT AWKwARD MOMENT WHEN EVERYONE ON THE THREAD IS BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU IRL, POOR FIXTY.

LOL, not sure if srs. But thanks i guess ;P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
My only gripe is Towlee and I are not listed under multiclasser. Plz fix TY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i miss u boys !
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6PUAWgDur4

Wicked exciting game featuring Bobrozzy and Laplotte!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/08/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Beldam
My only gripe is Towlee and I are not listed under multiclasser. Plz fix TY

Shamantics best shaman world.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm not on here.. hmm??
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/17/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Tekliosi
I'm not on here.. hmm??

-
Edited by Bigmoran on 5/21/2012 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
That was Dara Mactire's fault. I send videos to them and they upload and title them whatever they want.

It doesn't matter though because I easily play at a R1 level.

Not gonna comment on that whole Fixty/Krystof comment.
Edited by Bigmoran on 5/21/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
On a related note,

Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvqEzB-SbN8

2v2 Arena featuring GLADIATOR Bigmoran on Mage playing with GLADIATOR Carrymelol on sPriest (both alts).

2 - 2.1k mmr on TR
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

This coming from the dude who labels his videos R1 resto druid yet never hit gladiator.. Try to control your jealousy, and realize you aren't some efamous r1 resto druid, but instead a good resto druid that hit duelist with fixty, and krystof trying to carry you.

That was Dara Mactire's fault. I send videos to them and they upload and title them whatever they want.

LoL I haven't got in a car accident therefore I must be driving at the level of a formula 1 racer. Citing illusory correlations doesnt provide any validity to your claim of being glad. Why dont you just find a team, get glad range in your battlegroup, and then say your glad. On your vids you aren't playing at glad range mmr so lets try and limit the delusional text you type out on these threads, while trying to discredit those who have achieved what your claiming to have, when in fact you don't.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

LoL I haven't got in a car accident therefore I must be driving at the level of a formula 1 racer. Citing illusory correlations doesnt provide any validity to your claim of being glad. Why dont you just find a team, get glad range in your battlegroup, and then say your glad. On your vids you aren't playing at glad range mmr so lets try and limit the delusional text you type out on these threads, while trying to discredit those who have achieved what your claiming to have, when in fact you don't.

Ya man. Just ignore the names of people that show up in my PvP video...

Hoodrych
Heilio
Neilyo
Vollex
Dutchfoo
Champ
Zelyx
Bubblist
Biotox
Lencia

You're right, I'm clearly not playing at Gladiator level.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Also, the only people that care about Glad are the people who need the title to make themselves seem good.

No good player cares about titles at all...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Also, I'd be more than willing to Fraps some wargames against Burning Blade's top notch players.

If you're down Vdizzle, let me know :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Also, the only people that care about Glad are the people who need the title to make themselves seem good.

No good player cares about titles at all...

On a related note,

Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvqEzB-SbN8

2v2 Arena featuring GLADIATOR Bigmoran on Mage playing with GLADIATOR Carrymelol on sPriest (both alts).

2 - 2.1k mmr on TR

I really don't want to go back to the original fixty v. bigmoran thread where you make a big deal about not getting your glad title last season. *Insert Foot In Mouth*-bobrossi.
Ya I'm always down for war-games whenever teammates get back from their diablo3 binge I'll let you know. You bring your team and I'll bring the revolution, would you like some pancakes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]