LFR Loot Roll Formula

90 Blood Elf Priest
After months of intense scientific studies, Shattered has finally put together an accurate formula for loot rolls in LFR.

v=amount of times you stand in stuff your not supposed to stand in
w=amount of times you miss using a cd
x=times you die to things your not supposed to die to
y=amount of dps/healing your supposed to be doing
z=amount of dps/healing you do

(y-z)+v+w*x=roll chance

There is also a significant modifer list with items such as -
*spamming chat
*bringing geared toons from same guild as non geared toons to roll on loot
*wearing gear that is not the type of material for your class (IE plate wearer with mail gear equipped)

Shattered has also unlocked a secret modifier for the above formula using the following steps

1. Join LFR with no less then 7 guildies.
2. Start spamming LFR chat with such statements as "AMERICA, F@%$ YEA"
3. Kick 10 people from LFR group, preferably those who say "Boot those TL retards" so that no more raid kicks are available.
4. Stand in every fire, dont use cool downs, jump off every possible surface that has a significant fall rate such as in airships, on floating islands, into water etc.
5. Ask redundant questions like "What does this green button do"
6. Be sure you have 1 or both of the tanks in your guilds party, and have them run around kiting bosses. Bonus points for tanking Hideous Amalgamation away from the plates, calling out the wrong color globules, and standing in black blood.

For the full scientific study, you can contact me and I will send you a complete copy, for a small one time user fee.

Patent pending.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You forgot #7: Bring Xeypher along to annoy the $*#@ out of everyone and make them leave raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Actually, even though Xeypher is our token "kick this guy out of the guild 3-4 times a day for the hell of it" person, the 2 that top the annoyance modifier of this formula are Nutsak and Blackmagic, with Nutsak being slightly ahead for being banned for 3 days for telling a gm he wanted to have their babies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If only we had some sort of video representation to show us this formula in action...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It would be hard to top the time Black got stuck under the platform during a wipe on Ultraxion trash so it wouldn't reset and the whole platform was covered with pretty purple flames. Anytime someone left raid and a new person zoned in, they immediately died. This went on for about a half hour and was brilliant!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
We need to test this extensively tonight with video documentation and commentary.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/23/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Methusula
We need to test this extensively tonight with video documentation and commentary.

I agree. Only good things can come of this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
K then our homework will be to get some alcohol ingested prior to our escapade. Authenticity is paramount. Also, it will make shiz funnier.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Shattered tested these theories and formulas quite extensively last week. Too bad no one frapsed it :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/25/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Shatterfaith
Shattered tested these theories and formulas quite extensively last week. Too bad no one frapsed it :(

srsly shame on you six
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
04/23/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Ephelia
You forgot #7: Bring Xeypher along to annoy the $*#@ out of everyone and make them leave raid.

I don't even... I haven't talked to Ephelia in forever and I come back to see she's still bashing on me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]