Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
After months of intense scientific studies, Shattered has finally put together an accurate formula for loot rolls in LFR.
v=amount of times you stand in stuff your not supposed to stand in
w=amount of times you miss using a cd
x=times you die to things your not supposed to die to
y=amount of dps/healing your supposed to be doing
z=amount of dps/healing you do
There is also a significant modifer list with items such as -
*bringing geared toons from same guild as non geared toons to roll on loot
*wearing gear that is not the type of material for your class (IE plate wearer with mail gear equipped)
Shattered has also unlocked a secret modifier for the above formula using the following steps
1. Join LFR with no less then 7 guildies.
2. Start spamming LFR chat with such statements as "AMERICA, F@%$ YEA"
3. Kick 10 people from LFR group, preferably those who say "Boot those TL retards" so that no more raid kicks are available.
4. Stand in every fire, dont use cool downs, jump off every possible surface that has a significant fall rate such as in airships, on floating islands, into water etc.
5. Ask redundant questions like "What does this green button do"
6. Be sure you have 1 or both of the tanks in your guilds party, and have them run around kiting bosses. Bonus points for tanking Hideous Amalgamation away from the plates, calling out the wrong color globules, and standing in black blood.
For the full scientific study, you can contact me and I will send you a complete copy, for a small one time user fee.
Actually, even though Xeypher is our token "kick this guy out of the guild 3-4 times a day for the hell of it" person, the 2 that top the annoyance modifier of this formula are Nutsak and Blackmagic, with Nutsak being slightly ahead for being banned for 3 days for telling a gm he wanted to have their babies.
It would be hard to top the time Black got stuck under the platform during a wipe on Ultraxion trash so it wouldn't reset and the whole platform was covered with pretty purple flames. Anytime someone left raid and a new person zoned in, they immediately died. This went on for about a half hour and was brilliant!
I don't even... I haven't talked to Ephelia in forever and I come back to see she's still bashing on me
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.