How's the world pvp on this server?

85 Goblin Mage
I’m looking for a server with active world pvp for MoP. One where I can drop a few toons and roll up a cow monk.

Do Horde and Alliance communicate to set up large scale pvp events? Are there any guilds that do this or instigate fights?

Raiding, arena, and BGs is a blast. But a huge, overworld, DAoC-like battle, nothing beats that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Loads of world pvp, we have all the rank 1 arena teams aswell
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
04/23/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Uskel
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
04/23/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Uskel

Yeah I know man we should go for rank 1 again.... Hit me up!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Once a year, it has the best of any realm.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
04/23/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Kodamn
Once a year, it has the best of any realm.

^ last three years we've had a large scale battle between the alliance and horde.

sexy hat btw Kodamn xD
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
--
Edited by Kelliana on 11/12/2012 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Kelliana don't be like that lol. The world pvp is somewhat lacking, but it is picking up lately. Errant Pride has been keeping the alliance on their toes. Which will be picking up even more so Ally beware! Anyways, not as much as some servers, but the action is starting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
We have a HUGE world battle at least once a year, and depending on who calls out who, we sometimes have decent-sized duke-outs throughout. Various people go out and ping cities, and FTA/FTH goes out at about once a month it seems. Sometimes pre-planned, sometimes randomly.

Because this is a non-PVP realm, the blue-flagging can get a bit annoying. But generally PVP is still really fun and there's always something to stir up (or stop) somewhere.

...and if that's not enough for you, Tol Barad's action is healthy as well.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Shaman
it is most certainly what you make of it. there is plenty of activity here. the Horde can appear to be more determined and committed at times but the Alliance can give as good as they get. don't let the naysayers fool you otherwise. it all comes down to timing and who happens to be available when the @#$% hits the fan.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/24/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Kelliana
Great, if you're Horde.

04/24/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Günstrak
the Horde can appear to be more determined and committed at times but the Alliance can give as good as they get.

Its majorly based on preference:

If you enjoy attacking places with two other DPS and five healers, you should go horde, because they have no lack of people willing to cause mischief and definately no lack of people willing to heal.

If you enjoy being outnumbered most of the time or you wish to learn how to kite and CC up to three people at the same time in order to kill just one target, go alliance. Although you'd mostly be defending over attacking, you'd have this group called Guilwatch that will be organizing proficient defense groups to stop the attackers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((Oh, how the times have changed.))
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I love world pvp so much. I miss it! I don't get to do it much these days, but it's great. I love it when a small group assaults a "military target." That has to have been the most fun I've ever had in pvp.

City defense can be awfully fun, too.

/hug Hordies
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
World pvp on here is great... but... theres a shortage of chairs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]