World pvp in Orgrimmar

(Locked)

85 Worgen Warlock
Hey guys, just wanted to thank all the Horde that played with Power Shift last night (April 22 2012) in our little Orgrimmar fun.

We appreciated your attempts to kill us in the hut's. It was very much an enjoyable time. We look forward to playing with you again. :)

Moar pvp on Gnomeregan!

http://youtu.be/arCAKy0Ar9Y
Edited by Abloonie on 4/27/2012 1:21 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
unce unce unce.
85 Night Elf Hunter
geoda, homeboy, get outta that closet with narph.
90 Night Elf Druid
Damn. I wish I would have thought to record ours >.>. Did think of it after the fact but now I wish I did more.. Lol
85 Worgen Warlock
04/24/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Krazyito
Damn. I wish I would have thought to record ours >.>. Did think of it after the fact but now I wish I did more.. Lol

Were you part of the group that went yesterday by any chance? Because that using a mage portal to port back to Stormwind and and attack the horde from the back was epically funny!

For those that were offline: There was a pretty decently sized group of Alliance attacking Orgrimmar last night and I guess the Horde decided to counter attack Stormwind. Horde took up camp inside the Mage Tower in the Mage Quarter and the Stormwind players created a circle around them keeping them there so they couldn't advance. Then the group that was in Orgrimmar mage portal'd back to Stormwind and surprised them from behind sending them scurrying about. The Horde were very quickly overwhelmed.

Great teamwork from the Alliance and good effort from the Horde. It was fun time for all...I hope. :)

The attack lasted only a couple minutes so I was not able to get fraps running in time but hopefully there can be more fun in the future!
Edited by Abloonie on 4/24/2012 9:58 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Yep. We were going for the City Attacker guild achive and we only needed a few more towards the end. Then someone heard that there was horde attacking SW (Which explained why we were able to roam about the front of Org without any resistance) and a mage put up a portal in the AH we were holed up in. I did not expect to see so many horde just sitting on the ramp, and one of our boomkin's saw this and decided to typhoon them off. I do not think they were expecting it. xD

Again I really wish I thought to record it because we were able to stay alive for quite some time. We had a total of 3 attacks and 2 regroups. They wiped us out at least twice and there were a couple of times where we kept dieing because we were not all ready. But when we got all in the AH and started rotating healing CD's (we had 3 healers at one point with 2 boomkin tranq's) they coulndt really get us out until all our mana was gone.

We also had about 4 battle reses for 11~ people and I know at least once I was able to use mine twice in a single sitting.
85 Gnome Rogue
04/24/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Abloonie

Were you part of the group that went yesterday by any chance? Because that using a mage portal to port back to Stormwind and and attack the horde from the back was epically funny!

For those that were offline: There was a pretty decently sized group of Alliance attacking Orgrimmar last night and I guess the Horde decided to counter attack Stormwind. Horde took up camp inside the Mage Tower in the Mage Quarter and the Stormwind players created a circle around them keeping them there so they couldn't advance. Then the group that was in Orgrimmar mage portal'd back to Stormwind and surprised them from behind sending them scurrying about. The Horde were very quickly overwhelmed.

Great teamwork from the Alliance and good effort from the Horde. It was fun time for all...I hope. :)

The attack lasted only a couple minutes so I was not able to get fraps running in time but hopefully there can be more fun in the future!

Epic indeed. :-) thumbs up for story
90 Night Elf Druid
Decided to go again after our raid and picked up random people from trade. Video is processing now and will be uploaded tonight.

Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/gqDVJGxlO8Q

Enjoy.
Edited by Krazyito on 4/25/2012 2:02 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Mage
:D
90 Human Paladin
yeah, was lots of fun. we were all 'unce unce unce' and they were all 'ecnu ecnu ecnu'
85 Worgen Warlock
It's too bad you cannot capture enemy cities. Although if it were possible I suppose that the Horde main city on this server would be some random hut in the Barrens. lol.
85 Undead Warrior
So much hatred, so how many of you guys factioned changed Alliance?
90 Night Elf Druid
Alliance all the way man!

Honestly, w/e toon I am playing on at the time, I would do the same.

but I don't have any 85 horde toons... lol I don't even have a horde toon on this server.
Edited by Krazyito on 7/16/2012 11:17 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alliance!
85 Human Paladin
Horde!
90 Tauren Warrior
LFG normal DS....somebody...anybody...?

*tumbleweed*
85 Human Paladin
Me Crits Gahd Teranis Shadowshah & Magemuncher #1. Like some kind of 6 way tie
70 Undead Rogue
Reviving this thread. Gnomers go !@#$ yourselves.

Edit:

Please don't post in old threads unless otherwise instructed to do so by a forum representative.

This thread is now locked.
Edited by Dankorii on 4/30/2013 7:54 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]