Trying to buy pass for friend in Canada

87 Pandaren Priest
But I'm in the U.S - so when I fill out my credit card information on her account it won't go through because we don't have the same country zip codes.

Is there anyway to get this to work?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
in which province does your friend have his account registered 2
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Wish I was a chick, I'd milk the nerdy guys for everything.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Priest
Alberta
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Priest
LOL - we're guildmates. I've asked everyone else, but I'd prefer her because of her destruction as a lock in pvp - and she can't pay at the moment so I offered. If she was a guy I'd be doing the same thing.

I rather run with guild mates than strangers.

We know when we are online, and we know how each other play.
Reply Quote
I'd say buy a prepaid credit card but I'm still not 100 % sure it would work also I'm not 100 % sure what the regulation is in Alberta but to my knowledge there should be nothing stopping it.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Priest
Enter a Canadian postal code (exactly six alphanumeric characters, without spaces or dashes)

Is the error I get - so I put in hers, but I knew it wouldn't work because my credit card is registered in the U.S
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]