LF DPS - Tuesday night 10m, 5/8 H

85 Draenei Shaman
Our group is mostly composed of Something Wicked alts who have full 8/8H experience in 25m. We raid only a single day a week, so please expect a level of efficiency and skill required for that to happen. Alts and mains are both welcome as long as you can make the times and perform well!

Tuesday, 7-11 server (normally ends earlier lately)

Almost any DPS class is welcome except for hunters. I will point out that we have a glut of people on protector with most vanq tokens going to rot and literally zero cloth wearers.

If interested, please send an in game mail to Esoth, Ahuramazda, Oxey, or Sixtyfour or send a PM to Esoth or Oxey on the Something Wicked forums. Please provide an armory link to the character you wish to play, all raid experience you have including your main's progress if you are applying on an alt, and parses/screenshots/any other information you think is relevant.

Loot rules are fairly lax - we normally just have open rolls on items with the understanding that if you won something already that night you pass on other contested loot. Civility and respect for each other tend to make this fairly simple for us.

THIS RUN IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH SOMETHING WICKED. Again, we are mostly alts/retirees from this guild but we are only asking for people that want to commit to this run, not to the guild. I cannot offer you a position with the guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Intrested
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I would like to go, if possible. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]