Errant Pride's 10man is recruiting

90 Troll Rogue
Yet again we are seeking permanent and sub spots for our 10man semi-casual raid team (formally the 25man and we will go back to 25 in mop) we are currently looking for RANGED DPS (but will take a tank ) raid times are Wed & Thurs 5:20-8:30 server, we are currently 4/8 (H) and working on more we are looking for people that can commit to raids and become more of a permanent sub if you will, someone that is always around if we need you. You will have chances to become a regular raider as spots open (If you want a permanent spot guild member ship will be required at some point) but as a sub you will not be required to join the guild unless you want to. Please fill free to ask questions here or in-game hope to here from you soon.

P.S. Please visit errantpride.com for more info and also while you are there please fill out a guild app for your raid spot ( this will help us get to know you as well as if you want a guild invite in the future your app will already be done)
Thanks,
Kohva.
Edited by Kohva on 6/20/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
(( I'm on your site. where/when are your sub runs? I forgot to add that I love my guild but my ears perked when you said you'd let subs join in raiding.... I raid on Miztrix and Domme as heals. Rarely Daxxi, Tyleet and even more rarely Peyewe))
Edited by Domme on 4/21/2012 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Wed & thurs 5:20-8:30 server time yeah if you can make that just put in a app on our site and we will get to you as fast as possible
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((Your time slots are still sucky!

You can tell Gunny I said so))
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
lol seems to be the best time for a lot of ppl :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((It's hard for a west coaster to get home at 5:20))
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
True, but a good number of us are in Central Time lol. If the raid started any later half of us would not be able to do it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((It is obviously time for you all to move to the correct coast.))
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
make this suggestion to me again in 2 years.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((I make it to you like every six months! :P ))
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Aw, Ko. /sadface

You know Spar and I would join y'all if we lived on a different coast.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
04/21/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Domme
(( I'm on your site. where/when are your sub runs? I forgot to add that I love my guild but my ears perked when you said you'd let subs join in raiding.... I raid on Miztrix and Domme as heals. Rarely Daxxi, Tyleet and even more rarely Peyewe))

I'm going to have to personally review your app.

Just bring the whips upstairs and turn the sign to occupied.

.....WHAT?! THE NAME IS RIGHT THERE AND IT HAD TO BE SAID.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Reminds me of that craigslist thing with super maro >_>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh you saw my other ad I see?

So....do you like super mario?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Lmao. Well i do like setting the fireworks off alot >_>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]