Weekly Ulduar 25M Achievement Runs

85 Human Priest
Hello Garona!

I am going to be running a weekly Ulduar meta achievement runs for the next couple of weeks. I will alternate the days between Friday and Saturday to better accommodate my schedule, as well as other peoples' that perhaps cannot make on Saturdays or Fridays. So, if you would like a chance at your very own Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake be sure to whisper me in game for a calender invite!

The fragments are on reserve for myself, but everything else is not. If Mimiron's Head does drop, it will be rolled on. I will try to keep 3 to 5 slots open for people that getting geared for Herald of the Titans runs, whether they are from Garona or Cross-server twinks. They will not receive special treatment, and will have to roll on everything like everyone else.

I have the right to kick at any given time. If you make us fail at an achievement, or if you mess up lesser achievements that are very simple to do, I shall kick you on the spot. So please bear in mind that though this is old content, I still expect you to put effort into getting your mount or transmog gear.

I will be doing Razerscale's achievement some weeks and others I will not. If I do decide to it, it will always be the last achievement we do.

If you have any interest in this, whisper or mail me in game for a calender invite. I will ask that no one reply to this, but rather leave remarks on how you felt each run went, and any suggestions to help smoothen the run.

Thank you for time, and hopefully I shall see some of you in these runs consistently!
Edited by Frai on 4/29/2012 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
id cross realm this !@#$
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
1st sucessful run on 4/28.

Everyone left a mount, some form of souvenir, and a fancy title.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
When is the next one?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
My next run is on Saturday the 5th at 8pm server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]