Topic Mitternacht 7/8H LFM DPS!
Edited by Jbbll on 5/16/12 8:54 PM (PDT)
We are now 7/8 heroic! Now looking for a resto shammy, ele shammy, mage, or boomy.
10 Man Raids
Wednesday 8-11PM PST
Monday 8-11PM PST
Insanityy, Pkmntrainer, Bazoobaguabo on Proudmoore
- Ele Shammy
- DPS with Tank OS
We run a 12 man roster where everyone raids the same amount. 2 players sit out every week with 6 rotations. Regardless whether you are on rotation or not, you are expected to show up. Each player will be on rotation every 6 weeks.
- We have been running weekly DS heroic runs on our alts weekly for about 4-5 weeks. Our mains currently have 8/8 heroic experience, with our alt run completing heroics successfully week after week. We have 6/8 heroic experience on our alts right now and will quickly progress through heroic DS.
- Mitternacht is composed of experienced players in a drama-free environment engaged in raids and progression. We have a social, friendly environment where players know how to have fun but at the same time take our progression seriously. We keep up-to-date with new patches and expansions to always better ourselves as players and individuals.
What are we looking for?
- A sense of humor. We don’t want anyone who can’t take a joke.
- In contrast to a sense of humor, we want players who can take raiding and progression seriously. You can enjoy yourself and have fun, but be focused and take things seriously when needed.
- Be respectful and polite
- Take a sense of responsibility. If you did something wrong, just admit it and we’ll progress and work from there; denying your mistake only makes the situation worst.
- Don’t complain or whine.
- Learn and adapt quickly. We shouldn't have to repeatedly teach or instruct something.
- A working mic is required.
-Character readiness – Appropriate gear, enchants, gems; and although a feast or cauldron may be provided, bring your own food, flasks, and pots!
-Punctuality – Show up for raids at least 15 minutes early. Tardiness or absences will not be acceptable.
-Situational awareness – Avoid tunnel vision – focus on your surroundings and what is going on in the encounter.
-Willingness to improve - no matter how good you are, improvement is always good.
- 90% attendance is mandatory
- Ability to stay calm and analyze mistakes after wipes. We will not tolerate raging at all.
- Do not repeat the same mistakes repeatedly
- Follow directions even if you do not think it is right. If it turns out it was not correct, we will fix it.
- Engage in forums and guild chat
- Chat and bond with raid members - good chemistry results in better raids.
- Help others with constructive criticism - we will not tolerate put-downs.
- Listen and consider to advice and suggestions before dismissing them.
Our Loot System - EPGP
- What is EPGP? EPGP is a system of distributing loot based on Effort Points (EP) and Gear Points (GP). Effort points are rewarded for being present during raid hours, regardless if you are in the raid or sitting. Gear Points are given to a player when he/she receives loot (the points are preset by the system). Your EP is divided by your GP, giving you a ratio. This ratio is what determines who receives loot. Your GP will always stay the same (increases after getting loot), but your EP will always be increasing.
- So why don't you just save your EP until something you really want drops? Say you really want a weapon, but a helm drops. Do not save your EP for the weapon. EP decays 20% each week, meaning your EP will keep decreasing every week if you save up points. Besides, your main concern shouldn't be winning loot, it should be helping the team progress.
How do you apply?
- Feel free to speak to one of the officers stated above, but an application on our website is mandatory.