Werewolves of London

90 Human Paladin
I waited 10-15 minutes on an instance to cap valor and i get this bunch Cheetarra, Munchunt, Alairr and Jilsaria. They were taking a few minutes to make a pull, so i ask "lets go plz". Im then told to leave that they are training a hunter...... They all decide to go to town and wait for me to leave. After 10 more minutes of them waiting they kick me... I have never heard so much crying over a game. Scrubs that can't play, but want it their way.

I think the funniest part of my experience was the name of their guild and their representation of it. Their Guild master Jilsaria was the healer and a hater. QQ over my ilvl and her sorry excuse of a guild. What else to expect out of a guild w/ this as their leader http://wow-heroes.com/character/us/Uldaman/Jilsaria/.

I know Blizz can't keep these kids under control, but my lil rant should help expose the scrubs for what they are.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will get this file and evidence down to the Uldaman complaint department.
I do have a few questions that I need you to answer for our files:
1.) When they were conducting themselves, How did you react?
2.) After checking the wow-heroes link, did you assume they were all scrubs, or just the four you dealt with?
3.) Was this immediately posted following the kick?
4.) If you ran with them again, what would you do differently?

Please reply with these at your earliest convenience as our office is looking to start making some E-arrests and Uldaman Flash Bulletins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
fun i'll play!

1. Once they told me that they are training a hunter and for me to leave, i kindly asked them to kick me. Reasoning was to be kicked, so i can que again. Their reaction was to stop playing all together.
2. When i noticed i was playing w/ their guild master and this was his/her conduct, i can fairly assume that their all SCRUBs.
3. Yes i did post right after, thus it was on my mind.
4. Probably just suck it up and leave.

edit: You get on those e-warrants out for me
Edited by Rubert on 4/23/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After further review the Uldaman Complaint Department has decided that we do not care.

Good day,
Secretary of the UCD
Edited by Pro on 4/23/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
bump for justice
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like the part where all the people responding are Horde and we will never meet up on said "scrubs". This is of course assuming OP was on OP toon when in OP group which appeared to be not OP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
After further review the Uldaman Complaint Department has decided that we do not care.

Good day,
Secretary of the UCD

Whoa how did I miss this thread! I demand a position in the UCD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/24/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Elbareth
Whoa how did I miss this thread! I demand a position in the UCD

Director of Public Relations - Alliance Side?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
04/25/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Haptimeharry
Director of Public Relations - Alliance Side

accepted
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]