LFM Firelands

Looking to complete my staff sometime this century. Sundays, 7:30pm MST. Mail in game with role. Not looking to carry alts for gear or other nonsense. Must know fights.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Awe id help ya pokey, you just need to swap teams. Besides I bet Euphann is getting lonely since you have not let em out of the box in ages
Reply Quote
I deleted Euphann a while back.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
if you want to run monday 8:30pm pst I might have a cross realm run you would be interested in.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
04/24/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Opkier
I deleted Euphann a while back.

...WTF why?? You already screwed Opkier all up...and THIS to?
Midlife crisis imo.
Reply Quote
He wasn't being used, unguilded, and any of the horde I encountered were a bunch of *%#*s.

Frod, would that be a 25 man per chance? I'm on the last leg, but I wouldn't mind expediting the staff a bit.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
opkier of course it is 25. how many siphons do you need?
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
dont try to ingame mail me on frod, i spend too much time ripping my daggers down horde throat to log over and check.
Reply Quote
All 250 sadly, 10 man is taking forever, and I just got to the last leg last weekend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]