85 Human Warrior
04/24/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Mac
You are bad

FACT.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Mac
You are bad

LOL....Wow I remember you now. You came at me when I visited Goldshire oh, and twice at TB while holding your crotch thinking you were gonna roll my face into the pavement eh? But what ended up happening was you got rolled.

I have a fanboy now! I feel so special that you're writing about me or are you just nerd raging?

Secondly, why would you create a thread about this? Are you that mad for getting pwned multiple times over a video game? Broski, I recommend taking a little white pill and kick it with 40/40.

I hope you have better day and maybe try to do some jogging, I hear it helps with depression.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
im confused as to why u call yourself reststop. im thinkin its because your used to people !@#$ting on you on the side of the road irl. probably true in game as well considering your a 1550 hero. don't forget to wipe the %^-* off your face when you wake up from your dirtnap. might help you get past that 1550 bracket
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh my.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Rekirtsibo
im confused as to why u call yourself reststop. im thinkin its because your used to people !@#$ting on you on the side of the road irl. probably true in game as well considering your a 1550 hero. don't forget to wipe the %^-* off your face when you wake up from your dirtnap. might help you get past that 1550 bracket

LOL 1500's? You must be just that stupid, and can't figure out how to armory me. I'm in the 1800s though that's still !@#$ but get your facts straight retard.

You know I love how retarded people like you come on here to try and look all badass but get owned in-game as you did too. Yeah, in Tb I face rolled you and now along with you Bff's above trying to troll me.

Broski, get get youself off or get a girlfriend and get a life. Btw, how old are you? Oh nvm, you're showing it by your comment, so 5?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
LOL never even played u in tb "broski"... an ill get get get get myself off when i feel like it. and actually my age in dog years is 2 years old not 5.... actually i dont have time to armory can u link it for me? if not its not a big deal, your not even ranked on the drakthul ladders. ok talk to you in a bit when u respond with "retard get a life, get get get yourself off, get a gf, get at me brew." k bye

p.s. sorry kraven im having fun
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
LOL never even played u in tb "broski"... an ill get get get get myself off when i feel like it. and actually my age in dog years is 2 years old not 5.... actually i dont have time to armory can u link it for me? if not its not a big deal, your not even ranked on the drakthul ladders. ok talk to you in a bit when u respond with "retard get a life, get get get yourself off, get a gf, get at me brew." k bye

So question, was anyone supposed to think any of what you said was supposed to be funny? Oh and I'm prob not showing in the ladders because i'm using a lvl 1 alt here genius. Get butt hurt some more and respond back.

"P.s. Sorry Kraven I'm just retard moment" ie. rekirtsibo
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin

So question, was anyone supposed to think any of what you said was supposed to be funny? Oh and I'm prob not showing in the ladders because i'm using a lvl 1 alt here genius. Get butt hurt some more and respond back.

"P.s. Sorry Kraven I'm just retard moment" ie. rekirtsibo

Oh and btw, don't deny tb cuz you came at me 4 times and each time i slammed your face in my !@#$ left by my pet. gg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
When did WoW become Call of Duty?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Restop lost all respect when he said "Broski"
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Virzo
Restop lost all respect when he said "Broski"

Virzo lost all respect at child birth....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/24/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Reststop
I'm in the 1800s though that's still !@#$ but get your facts straight retard.

It's funny, can't seem to find you on the ladders. Can you perhaps not be a %@@@! and post on your main?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Reststop is like the tooth fairy or my pants, both don't exist and neither does he.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Virzo
Reststop is like the tooth fairy or my pants, both don't exist and neither does he.

Virzo, that has got to be the dumbest comment that I have ever seen....I think you fantasize about tooth fairies too much and taking your pants off. Creepy man, creepy....
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/24/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Reststop

Virzo, that has got to be the dumbest comment that I have ever seen....I think you fantasize about tooth fairies too much and taking your pants off. Creepy man, creepy....

The stupidest word I've ever seen is "broski" therefore seeing as you use the word "broski" so much, all arguements you make are invalid.. GOOD DAY.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Virzo

The stupidest word I've ever seen is "broski" therefore seeing as you use the word "broski" so much, all arguements you make are invalid.. GOOD DAY.

First of all, you need to find a valid argument; then, you need work on your grammar if you're going to try and look intelligent. "Good Day Broski"
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
what kind of troll are u? i think your the sort of troll that doesnt check his sentences: "was anyone supposed to think any of what you said was supposed to be funny." i'll give you a grade of C- on that post.

also i know you are posting on a level 1 alt, but i also know your warlocks name is reststop as well with some nice accents included.

btw i just found another error in that post "P.s. Sorry Kraven I'm just retard moment." Maybe you wanted to say "sorry kraven i just had a retard moment" and then you were like no, "sorry kraven im a retard" sounds better. either way it made me laugh and made you look like the retard.

also when was this tb? i have not been in an ally tb for some time? and im not one to be butthurt. i only get butthurt when my rogue partner forgets to cheap shot a ret paladin riding at me on his majestic steed.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
what kind of troll are u? i think your the sort of troll that doesnt check his sentences: "was anyone supposed to think any of what you said was supposed to be funny." i'll give you a grade of C- on that post.

also i know you are posting on a level 1 alt, but i also know your warlocks name is reststop as well with some nice accents included.

btw i just found another error in that post "P.s. Sorry Kraven I'm just retard moment." Maybe you wanted to say "sorry kraven i just had a retard moment" and then you were like no, "sorry kraven im a retard" sounds better. either way it made me laugh and made you look like the retard.

also when was this tb? i have not been in an ally tb for some time? and im not one to be butthurt. i only get butthurt when my rogue partner forgets to cheap shot a ret paladin riding at me on his majestic steed.

LOL You know what's even funnier, I didn't even bother reading what you had to cry about, because more than likely you're nothing but a loser in real life and get off by attempting to annoy someone over a video game; so you lose, go get a girl friend and stop sucking on your mommies boobies....
Edited by Reststop on 4/24/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin

Btw, I decided to take the liberty to read you useless comment. That must have gone over your head cuz when I said "sorry kraven i just had a retard moment" and then you were like no, "sorry kraven im a retard" as you quoted, I was making a mockery of that comment. Btw, I checked you out and you have not had that toon on horde that long. So as I stated earlier, work on getting a life, or maybe a girl friend? gg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]