Why can't I go to low level raid dungeons?

90 Goblin Death Knight
HoA
Ok, I give up. What's the reason as an 85 I can't go and experience lower level raids? And pu-lease, don't tell me about the lore or how I need others to fully enjoy these raids. What holy grail resides within these dungeons that they require me to group up and form a raid?
It's really simple Blizzard, you made them, you spent the time on them, they are still in the game, yet because of a silly little rule, you deny people the ability to experience them.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
did you form a raid group at all, all you need it one other person in your party, once done convert it to a raid, get in said raid and they can bail.

I think the only attunement left is Molten Core, if that.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Nothing's stopping you but yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I think the question is: Why should you have to form a raid group? Its a nuisance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I have to agree forming a raid group is quite a nuisance to get into trivial raids. However, all i do is /1 and ask if anyone can join my group for a minute so i can get into a raid. If that doesn't work like it didn't for Kara since i had to run over to a neighboring area. Type in /who (area name), and find someone on the list, whisper them and tell them you will give them X gold for joining your group for a few moments. That seems to work everytime. Also met some nice new players that enjoyed chatting awhile, doing that method.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
04/24/2012 05:15 AMPosted by Violentntent
I have to agree forming a raid group is quite a nuisance to get into trivial raids. However, all i do is /1 and ask if anyone can join my group for a minute so i can get into a raid. If that doesn't work like it didn't for Kara since i had to run over to a neighboring area. Type in /who (area name), and find someone on the list, whisper them and tell them you will give them X gold for joining your group for a few moments. That seems to work everytime. Also met some nice new players that enjoyed chatting awhile, doing that method.

I asked once in /1.

I was told to be quiet and go away(In really non-polite way) and I should make trial account and dual box whenever I needed another toon to make a raid to zone in.
Edited by Przepraszam on 4/24/2012 5:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
You don't even need a group to get into MC if you are attuned now, talk to the blood elf and he will port you in. Raid or not, as for the rest. /who elwynn invite someone, convert to raid and enter before they leave. Simple.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
1. invite a friend
2. convert to raid
3. promote friend to leader
4. log on to alt
5. have friend invite alt
6. log back into other character
7. have friend promote you and leave
8. ???
9. forever a raider
Reply Quote
Before my leatrix addon allowed me to enter raids without having a raid group but now it seems to be not working anymore.
Respect to posters above, to add i guess you can stay in raid group after TB or WG and do lower lvl raid alone.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warlock
When I run MC or somthing I just do a /who hellfire peninsula whisper the first person that comes up ask them "hey can I invite you into a group for 1 sec " usually they say yes I convert to raid enter MC then thank them and remove them from the group

Easy Peasy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/24/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Spyswatter
I think the only attunement left is Molten Core, if that.

BWL and MC both still have attunement, but only for the shortcut. You can just take the long way around for the raids if you don't want to attune.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
1. invite a friend
2. convert to raid
3. promote friend to leader
4. log on to alt
5. have friend invite alt
6. log back into other character
7. have friend promote you and leave
8. ???
9. forever a raider

...Why haven't I thought of that? So doing that later.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
urm you are on crack if you think BWL can be soloed, first boss requires a minimum of 2-3 people, not because the boss is hard but its gimicky

and boss 2 is only soloable if your dps is obscene because of his ability that just kills you outright.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]