Looking for a Guild

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm looking for a guild to raid with. I recently returned from a several-month hiatus, and have nothing to do when I log in.

I have many level 85 characters, and would be willing to play any of them. My preference to which roles I would fill would lean towards either Tank or DPS. I have no qualms with Healing as an off spec; however, I would prefer not to fill that role too often.

I would not be completely opposed to rerolling a character on whatever faction or server is necessary. It will take me approximately a week to be in full 378, as any role. If I end up doing this, I would expect the position to be guaranteed, as there is quite a bit of time investment to be made on my part.

Paid transfers would be very much preferred, but by no means necessary.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Why reroll on Korgath?
Korgath is a pvp high population server. The horde/ally ratio is about even. The economy is well established with fair pricing.
Why Shadow Soldiers?
We have been a guild since 2006. After a short break we transferred to Korgath because of what I mentioned above. I have been a GM since BC and our officers are knowledgable and helpful. We are also altaholics so when we are not raiding we are making toons, leveling toons and doing pvp together. Shadow Soldiers is not just a guild, we are a family. We do not expect to competitively progress, but we do plan to progress at our own pace. So far, we are 8/8 as a group. 3/8 as a guild because we are using our healer alts now. Once we recruit our main healers, we will be able to progress quickly.

What to Expect: Social raiding atmosphere, teamwork. We do not have just 1 raid leader. We tackle to bosses as a group, so we have melee call outs, range call outs, and boss strategies explained . Friendly, helpful members. Occasional wipes. Random conversations, cussing. Fair leadership. Progression at our own pace. Before, during and after raids we are in vent because we are a social group.

What we expect: Reliable, active members. We expect guildies to participate on vent, in game, and on the website.
When:
Our typical raid times are 8:30-11pm cst Tuesday, Sunday. Our typical play times are between 3pm-2am every day.
Who: healers (shaman, druid, paladin)
1 tank of any class

We are looking for adults that enjoy the game, and enjoy being part of a community. We help each other out and are looking for people that are helpful, active and reliable. You can find me in game on Aayia or Isiseve

Feel free to email me as well at isiseve77@yahoo.com
Website www.shadowsoldiers2.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey!
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Hysteria. Hysteria is a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands and 8/8 and 5/8HM in DS, and looking for more competent people to continue forward in our 25 man Dragon Soul runs. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :DRealID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Guild Website: http://hysteriakhadgar.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Synthetic is a new guild on Kel'Thuzad(less than a week old) led by very good officers with extensive Heroic experience. We are a HM progression based guild starting off in 10 mans and branching into 25's asap. As we have just moved to the server we have a lot of trials and with that comes gearing up, so if your gear is on the low side, that wouldn't be much of a problem. As far as what class to play, just send me a realid request if you're interested and we can speak more about it. We are looking to push progression very hard in MOP and for the rest of ds.

Realid = Holbz2129@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Sanctum Equestris is recruiting core spots for healers and dps. We raid 3 nights a week from 8pm EST to 10:30pm EST, which works well for those that work and have families. We are a laid back guild that enjoys having fun while progressing through content.

The guild itself is level 24, but it is basically a start up guild. We have 6-7 core raiders and are looking to fill those final spots with consistent raiders. We are more than willing to help you gear up and get back into the game, but we also need your understanding that we are still rebuilding and recruiting the right people takes some time.

If you'd like to talk more, please feel free to find me, or any officer (Moa, Phew, Raikuu, Earl), in game. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Hey man, my guild is recruiting an Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue or we would take an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest or Survival hunter. Whatever your preference ranged or melee. We are on the Executus Server (A) and we raid mainly 2 nights a week sometimes we add a 3rd for cleanup but it's mainly just Tues & Wed 8:30-11pm. We are currently 2/8 H (10 man) and we have 2 groups going and are now merging them into one 25m group. If you are interested hit me up in game or reply here and I'll give you my realID. Good luck to you.

-Dynin
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, we are 5/8H 10m and pushing through heroics quickly after having reformed the raid group at the start of January. We are continuing to push through content and up the rankings on our server and could use an exceptional Hunter to help with that push.

We pride ourselves on the integrity of our guild and our players and have a well known reputation for being a guild above all others for almost 2 years. We have no tolerance for drama and always strive to push ourselves to be the best while maintaining a very close knit atmosphere.

If you want to raid on a very loose schedule with devoted and skilled people then we have a core spot for you. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-1130 EST. We also run an RBG team Wednesday and Monday 9-12 EST and numerous Arena teams if that is something you are interested in as well.

If you are interested then please contact me in-game on this toon, or through realID, MattRMags@gmail.com or apply directly on our website, progenitus.us. Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hey Aspects! My name is Kurn. I'm the guild master of Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas. We're an Alliance 25-man raiding guild and are 6/8 HM with several attempts getting to the first burn on the third plate on Heroic Spine. We're seeking a few different ranged DPS classes, but a hunter would definitely work for us.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 9pm ET until 12am ET, with invites at 8:45pm ET.

If that works for you, please do check us out:

http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

Regrettably, all costs associated with your potential transfer would be your responsibility, but we would not ask you to transfer unless we're confident that you'd be a good fit.

All other info (perks, contact info, loot system) are below. Best of luck to you in your search!

Kurn :)
GM, Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas

---

Ask yourself what you're really looking for in a guild.
- Do you really just want "phat lewtz"? Or do you want to be part of a real community?
- Do you want to log on to raid and log off without talking to people you dislike in your current guild or raid group? Or do you want to have a good time while raiding and achieving something with like-minded others?
- Do you want to raid in stony silence or, worse, get nerdraged at? Or do you want a friendly raid atmosphere where people chuckle and laugh and make jokes?

We might just be what you're looking for.
Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild. We are an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and yes, likely Mass Effect 3 as well. ;)

Along with the community aspect, Apotheosis is a raiding guild that pushes for progression. Under our belts in Tier 13 is a server-first Heroic Hagara kill as well as server-first Fangs of the Father. We are the top 25-man guild on our server. All of this has been achieved in only nine hours of raiding a week.

Current progression:
T13: 6/8 HM (Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Ultraxion, Blackhorn)
T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas-US, a PVE/EST server. Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
Skilled & Experienced Ranged DPS
1 Warlock
1 Restoration Shaman
1 Feral Druid tank (must be comfortable doing feral cat DPS)

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
We raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.

Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).

Do you have a "bench"?
We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
- Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
- Seafood Magnifique Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
- Cauldrons of Battle dropped twice every raid night for the low price of 2 flasks a week
- Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
- Steady progression, repeated boss kills
- Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
- Doing other stuff with guildies: 85 randoms, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
Head over to our website at:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Email (no RealID, sorry!): kurn@apotheosis-now.com
Twitter: @kurnmogh

Kurn
kurn@apotheosis-now.com
Guild Master, Apotheosis (A)
Eldre'Thalas (US), PVE/EST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
We have 4 ten man teams. All teams are doing heroics.

Saturday Night Team: 1/8H
1 Ranged DPS
1 Healer

Friday Night Team: 3/8H
Open Recruitment

Sunday Night Team: 2/8H
1 Priest
Open Recruitment

-----------Weekday Progression Team----------- 6/8H

Recruitment: We do not recruit for bench.
1 Warlock or Elem Shaman
Will look at any player if they improve our team.

Guild Info: 10 Man Guild ONLY
Gimped is an achievement guild with over 14,000 achievements points completed.
Management is in their 30s and experienced in all content in all expansions at the top level.
Management is very analytical and technical when it comes to raiding.
Guild provides flasks, repairs, feasts, pot, gems, enchant.
Recruitment status is only 4 days.

Server:
Khaz Modan
Central Time Server
PVE-Alliance
High to Medium Populuation
This server is highly alliance dominated.

Raid Times:
7:30-11:00 East Coast
6:30-10:00 Central
5:30-9:00 Mountain
4:30-8:00 Pacific

Raid Days::
Required: Tues, Wed, Thur
Sometimes Mon
*We raid till the job is done.

Contact Info:
www.gimped.guildportal.com
gimpedapplication@gmail.com
whisper zzbolt, zbolt, zblue, zshift, zhammer, or zzipp in game for vent interview
peltonwizard@gmail.com for real ID
Vent interview accepted as application.

Loot:
We use loot council. It is simple and we don't bring overlapping classes or classes of the same spec. How long you have been in the guild and rank make no difference to us. If you contribute and show up we all gear up equally. You have a personal responsibility to know what your best in slot items are.

Progression:
All Achievements/Mounts completed for all previous expansions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Server: Sentinels (RP)
Faction: Alliance
Name: Paix
Raids: 10 man
Progression: 8/8 10 man Dragon Soul
Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30 to 10:00, Saturday 8:30 to 11:30 (Eastern Time Zone)
Loot System: Very Unique System (Would have to explain in game)
Guild formed: March 1, 2012
Raiding Since: March 1, 2012
Guild Website: paix.guildlaunch.com ( Application on the top left )

Currently recruiting:
DPS: Closed
Healers: Closed (If skilled might have 1 spot open for you)
Tanks: Open

Our guild is a very small guild and we are going to keep it that way. Most guilds in today’s time have over 100 members and 3-10 raid groups. We came together a couple months ago and decided to create the guild that we all were looking for (small but effective).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel we may be the guild for you if you have a mage/spriest/warlock. We can't pay for a transfer thats up to you if you would like. However we are alt-aholics and would be able to help gear up any toon. There is an open slot for those classes in our MAIN raid. I'll paste our information below. Feel free to contact Kemono with any questions you may have.

P.S. I would prefer a mage or lock. We have NONE of those (we have 2 healing priests to be honest) and we miss candy and cakes.

Castle Bravo on Eredar
10man Horde Guild

About us:
We know this is a game so we do like to enjoy ourselves. However we also like to win. So we do like to keep it balanced and put our “KILL THIS OR DIE” face on for progression. Currently we are 5/8Heroics in Dragon Soul. Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday 7:30-11pm EST
Thursday 7:30-11pm EST

Raid materials are provided. Such as feasts/cauldrons/potions. We like to see the best from our raiders. ^.^ I personally love this raid schedule cause it lets me have a life on the weekends. And by life I mean just going outside and breathing fresh air before retreating back inside because in irl… that sun is just too damn bright.

What we are looking for:
For right now we have an opening for a range class. A mage/shadow priest/warlock may be ideal. There is always room for improvement though and if you feel you are a decent character feel free to talk with one of us!

Need more information?
You can talk to us in game at any time. You can send a whisper to almost anyone who is on at the time cause we are alt-aholics. (That is what happens when you raid 2 days a week.. this weird thing.. called "free" time.) Feel free to send an in-game mail to:
    Showerbabies
    Kemono

And we will get back to you as soon as possible. Or you can friend us!
Kemono- nicholasjannelle@gmail.com

Thank you for checking us out. Good luck with Dragon Hunting!
Reply Quote
Greetings! You didn't mention your availability. Would you be able to raid on Fri/Sat nights?

We're looking for a couple of good dps for our weekend raid group. Not picky on the class, as long as you enjoy playing it and know how to play it :)

<Masochistic Tendencies> is an adult 10 man raiding guild on Uldaman (PVE EST). We're a laid back bunch that likes to have fun and get shizz done. Overall we're 3/8H. The group we're recruiting for is 1/8H.

The group raids on Fri/Sat nights from 9:30-Midnight EST.

If you prefer to re-roll, or create a baby toon on Uldaman and take us for a test drive that's definitely encouraged before making the financial investment.

www.masochistictendencies.com

/cheers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello!

We're looking for ranged dps for our 25 man!

<Tempest> is 5/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, and Ultraxion down, working on Warmaster. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
8/8 Dragon Soul
4/7 Heroic Firelands
7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
6:30-10:30 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds. We take a 15 minute break halfway through
We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

RealID or email contact: slimey42@yahoo.com. Available via email any time, RealID weeknights after 6 CST, anytime on weekends.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Greetings-
I'm looking for a RDPS (preferably caster) to fill a core spot in a new 10m team of established players that I'm starting up. Spam follows, hit me up on RealID or in-game if you're interested.
-------------------------
<Unexpected Guests> (6/8H, Realm #3) is now recruiting for its 4th team (Team Short Bus). With this being a fresh team, we’re looking to start raiding within a month but mainly wanting to push heroic progression in MoP. This is a great opportunity for people looking to scale back their raiding schedule but keep a high level of performance, or for people who have raided in the past but are currently stuck at a 378/384ilvl and want to get back into progression. If this sounds like you, please continue.

About Unexpected Guests:
After being friends and raiding together for several years we decided to start our own guild in late summer of 2011. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Unexpected Guests to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild’s cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s successes. Consequently, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

The guild is already well established on server as being one of the best, but Unexpected Guests want to do better. Currently number three on Shandris for progression, we’re looking to go for the top spot in MoP. We’re a tight group of guys and gals that like to PvP, gear alts, run old content and hang out whenever we’re not raiding. We're not a hardcore raiding guild by any means but we do know how to kill bosses in our 6 hour raid week. Our current teams are 6/8heroic, 5/8heroic and another 2/8heroic.

Vent interview is required. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. Don't be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us. There is a trial period upon invitation to the guild. We aren't a revolving door kind of guild, and therefore don't recruit like one. We aren't recruiting ghosts (lurk in the background, rarely show up, often disappear) or bench warmers.

At least 20 years of age. In rare cases this is flexible based on maturity and schedule. Generally speaking, this is a pretty firm rule. But, if you're a younger person with an old soul that doesn't have a bedtime, doesn't have homework, and has enough tact to keep it fun and crazy without bringing in disrespectful nonsense and drama, we might still be the guild for you.

Server: Shandris-PVE (EST)
Times: Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Raids: 10man

Currently Recruiting:
Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Shaman
DPS: Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Ret Pally

Contact Information:
Real ID and Email: benallen96@msn.com -Qosmo (GM)
RealID and Email: wowfinbarr@gmail.com -Finbarr (raid leader for Team Short Bus)

Apply or post at our website: unexpectedguests.com
Otherwise talk to Qosmo or Finbarr in game

Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]